New trend for 2010...man skirts/kilts

I have no words for this. I'm a cudi fan but this is not cool. I didn't have a problem with skinny jeans, but then it got a little crazy with the highwaters and now this.

I guarantee you that rockin' a skirt/kilt would get you much more positive female attention than wearing jeans.

My legs are too hairy to pull it off though
tired.gif

I honestly think that celebrities test the public and see if we are that ******ed to follow some of this %#$!$%@* that they do.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Ugly look but wearing a kilt doesn't make one "gay"... being sexually attracted to another man does.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I honestly think that celebrities test the public and see if we are that ******ed to follow some of this %#$!$%@* that they do.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
They want to be able to say they are trend setters.
"Yo, remember them kilts that everybody and they moma was wearing last summer? I started that !*%
pimp.gif
. I'm so wavy"
*pounds fists*

Originally Posted by backpacker23

I have no words for this. I'm a cudi fan but this is not cool. I didn't have a problem with skinny jeans, but then it got a little crazy with the high waters and now this.

tired.gif

This has been going on since I was in high school around 06 (probably way before that)

My teacher was talking about how kilts were becoming big in the fashion industry.

I guess it finally caught on with celebrities...which means the GP is next!

Back
Top Bottom