New trend for 2010...man skirts/kilts

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by seniosoul

samuel-l-jackson_full.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
not Sam

Honestly, all Kanye has to do is rock one of these with a pair of Jordans and this will become popular.

And that's SAD...

man forget what you talking thats dope. im gone wear what i like and i dont need anyones approval

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If you want to wear a kilt..wear a kilt. Its not feminine either way.
You can tell/convince yourself that if you want to.

It is pure feminine for MEN in this country to wear them. It will be based strictly on fashion. Yes it will be super gay.

I am assuming that you wouldn't rule out the idea of wearing one

If I wanted to wear one I would..im not tied down by social perception to the point where it would stop me from wearing what I want.

Better "man" than I am

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh all you want, yall will be wearing kilts by summer, trust me
I agree. If it became popular, I am sure NT dudes will hop on as usual.

i aint gonna lie, i'd rather see dudes in skinny jeans/pants then skirts. I hate how when the 22nd century looks back on the 21st century's fashion,they'll be callin us ******ed

Anyone else sincerely hope DCallAmerican has the most flamboyantly gay son ever? Or maybe not, he'll strangle the poor kid to death by his third birthday.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Anyone else sincerely hope DCallAmerican has the most flamboyantly gay son ever? Or maybe not, he'll strangle the poor kid to death by his third birthday.
laugh.gif

related note i saw a dude playing a bagpipe at the park wearing a kilt a few weeks ago, and i thought it was pretty cool. i stuck around to listen for a while.

this sir, is a nono. ive seen a couple dudes around UMD campus, but i doubt this will become a trend. Just a cry for attention i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom