New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO
Cavs, Lakers, Magic have framework of deal in place, source says. Dwight Howard to Lakers, Andrew Bynum to Cavs is "closer."

Of course a "framework" was reported as being in place yesterday, too.

Bynum, Irving, Waiters, Zeller, Thompson, and if they can resign Gee...that's SOLID young core.

It's an amazing core. The Lakers are set with Dwight. The Cavs are set with Bynum. Dwight wants to play in LA. Bynum wants to play in CLE. It's really up to how the Magic do things.

Let's hope the Cavs will budge if the Magic insist on taking Thompson or Zeller. I can understand why Waiters might be untouchable, but although Thompson has a bright side, you give him up if it returns Andrew Bynum. It's eerily similar to the Thunder trading Jeff Green for Perkins, although Thompson isn't as good as Green and Bynum is better than Perk.

Oh and I don't want to jump ahead but I would've absolutely loved a Kyrie-MKG-Bynum or Kyrie-Beal-Bynum core. That would've been on some Thunder-level stuff right there.

Damn I was hoping by the time my alarm went off this would be done and over with. Oh well back to work with one eye on all the news feeds.

man im working 8 hrs today and sucks because i wont know any updates til i go to lunch and get out of work

make it happen already lakers! i cant think straight at work now

couldnt sleep last night because of this and a thunderstorm going on here in chicago but mostly cause of the lakers lol

man im working 8 hrs today and sucks because i wont know any updates til i go to lunch and get out of work
couldnt sleep last night because of this and a thunderstorm going on here in chicago but mostly cause of the lakers lol

This

That's better than being at work and not being productive because you consistently check NT and Lakersnation for the latest development of this the Dwight situation...yeah, this sucks.

if something does happen hope it happens today, this will make up for my bad morning that i have so far ( jury duty in 4 weeks :smh: )

I agree with all of you guys saying this needs to end ... It seems like Dwight was being a little b but now he says he will sign the extension and now the Magic are being little b's ..

Bynum and Irving :wow: :pimp:

It would make my day.

Scratch that month

This looks nice

I don't wanna be the Debbie downer here, but if these talks fall through once again, all hell is gonna break loose in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
Just got to believe! I hope it ends tonight but I know Magic are going to hold out until they can get the best possible deal. Dwight will be coming to Los Angeles. :smokin:smokin:pimp:

Dwight is supposed to sit down with the LA Times' TJ Simers to discuss the RealGM report.

I don't know what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom