New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

lol honestly i'm surprised bynum doesnt like us anymore. like he feels like the last 7-8 yrs meant nothing. smh. talm bout he'd sign with cleveland? really son. from Los ****** Angeles? honestly, for bynum, best case scenario is staying with the lakeshow, but it seems as if he's burned that bridge and is too dumb to realize it.

I just want my squad to win another chip. I miss that feeling so much. 2 years removed from it, i'm itchin like a crackhead

Anyone else like Randy Foye?

Also I'd love to swing Alonzo Gee with Richardson in a 3 team (yes I still think JRich is who we take on)

I think adding Gee moves it past likelihood... But...

Foye
Richardson
Gee
Jamison

Is as solid a bench as you can ask for.

Anyone else like Randy Foye?
Also I'd love to swing Alonzo Gee with Richardson in a 3 team (yes I still think JRich is who we take on)
I think adding Gee moves it past likelihood... But...
Foye
Richardson
Gee
Jamison
Is as solid a bench as you can ask for.
Is he a UFA? 
If so.. aside from the money issue regarding LAL, I'm sure he'd enjoy staying put in LA (being able to switch from LAC --> LAL doesn't require a change of scenery). 

IF the lakers can swing this deal for Dwight Howard. We're easily a top 5 defensive team and our bigs with potentially Jordan hill and Jamison on the bench will be nice to back up just in case of foul trouble.

Knowing that he won't be traded now, I hope Pau comes and dominates like he used to.

Nash, Kobe, Metta, Pau, Howard

Absolutely filthy.

Feel bad for Drew though, especially since he going to the Cavs. But that is the beast of the business though, nothing nice.

Also this deal obviously has to be better than the Nets. Which was Brooks, trash, and picks, and cap relief.
Varejoa, trash, and picks isn't better

So not even close to getting done.

F ORLANDO AND HENNIGAN.

I've given up on Hill... 3years $5mil each.. Or 2years $3mil each..

He's not a superstar, so he better take that money.

yea randy foye been dope to me. i'd def like to have him come off the bench. jrich too if possible.

i think pau will get back to good form. nash has that ability to get dudes out of slumps and give them the ball right where they can be the most productive. i think itll revive pau. i mean, his defense will still blow, but at least he can stop shooting 3s lol.

Is he a UFA? 

If so.. aside from the money issue regarding LAL, I'm sure he'd enjoy staying put in LA (being able to switch from LAC --> LAL doesn't require a change of scenery). 

He was a RFA... Clippers dropped their qualifying offer.

Feel bad for Drew though, especially since he going to the Cavs. But that is the beast of the business though, nothing nice.

Him and Kyrie is a very nice combo. Barring injuries, they'll be in the finals in 3 years. Plus he'll be the man for the Cavs and of course...there's a bank in every city.

Him and Kyrie is a very nice combo. Barring injuries, they'll be in the finals in 3 years. Plus he'll be the man for the Cavs and of course...there's a bank in every city.
True, hope his stays healthy. Cavs are making good moves to get back in the picture.

Dwight still has leverage as well....

Here's how: He can say I'll only play for LA.... I will not resign with Houston, I will not resign with Atlanta.. I will not resign with Cleveland..

What are teams going to do? Trade for Dwight? And if they did they'll have to trade him for Bynum anyway...

Dwight still has leverage as well....
Here's how: He can say I'll only play for LA.... I will not resign with Houston, I will not resign with Atlanta.. I will not resign with Cleveland..
What are teams going to do? Trade for Dwight? And if they did they'll have to trade him for Bynum anyway...

Only thing I'm scared of is Bynum's knees not holding up, or Orlando keeping Dwight, and trading him to Brooklyn in January.

uhhhh i dont think lebron is gonna go for that.

Sources close to these talks in Las Vegas this week for Summer League explained that Orlando is really not looking for star level talent in return for Howard. As crazy as that may seem the Magic view most of what’s being offered and talked about as undesirable in their long-term vision for the team. That long-term vision includes building the team around the draft and free agency where the players on the roster fit the new culture and concepts being installed by GM Rob Hennigan. Sacrifice. Buy-in to something bigger than yourself. Team play. HoopsWorld

Helps knowing that we can ship Bynum to a 3 team, and Orlando really doesn't give a damn.

uhhhh i dont think lebron is gonna go for that.

He may not have a say in it ...in three years, D. Wade is going to need another body to be the 2nd best SG in the league still.

Last edited:

Cleveland was one of Bynum's "possible destinations" in free agency though, according to him.

Orlando is really willing to take future draft picks only and Varejao??

Get .... it..... done.... Mitch.

Last edited:
Bynum, Irving, Waiters, Zeller, Thompson, and if they can resign Gee...that's SOLID young core.

Back
Top Bottom