New Power Ranger Toys Vol. TMNT's = old news

if they had toys from
185px-Power_rangers_movie_poster.jpg
i would cop
pimp.gif

actually there is a compendium website for the power ranger toys and the megazords were 35 bucks back in the 90's. when your young seems like 100 bucksthough.

the dude that wanted titanos, there is a comic shop near me that has one if you are still wanting one.

I just went to a few Targets and Walmarts, couldn't find anything! What stores have these? I remember when I was a kid, I had all of them man!

Man, looking at this thread makes me want these toys more. I had every single Zord they dropped. Being an only child at thetime FTW!

This is pretty much a reboot from Disney, who bought the franchise from Saban a few years back. From what's been said and announced, Disney is touching upthe Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers series, cleaning up the footage and what not, which will be re-broadcast in 2010.

For the true fans, there will be a second trade show all about the Power Rangers, "Power Morphicon II", to be held in Los Angeles again sometimeafter next summer, think August or September of 2010. It's a trade show to benefit children's charities, the first one back in '07 was all aboutthe "Make-A-Wish" foundation. 100% of the proceeds went to that charity and some of the children were in attendance as well! You should have seensome of the former Rangers spending time with these kids, definitely priceless!

Some of the guests, including the legendary Ranger himself, JDF, have been confirmed to attend! But please be aware, that things could change to prevent themfrom attending. There were a few that had to cancel from the first one, but made up for it by having unannounced Rangers appear, such as Dan Southworth, theQuantum Ranger; Kevin Kleinberg, the Green Time Force Ranger; and Deborah Estelle Phillips, the Yellow Time Force Ranger!

Not sure if a few NTers were there back in '07, but it was DOPE! Saw some fans w/ retro AJ's, so I dunno! HAHAHA!!

http://officialpowermorphicon.com/Power Morphicon

PowerMorphicon194-1.jpg

"Power Rangers Mystic Force" w/ fans

2421012648_9f7646e54e_o.jpg

cosplayers

2420198225_c850367768.jpg

the original red ranger with two cosplayers

2421011820_8c33c30b51_o.jpg

London's "Operation Overdrive" Pink Ranger with a fan!

http://officialpowermorphicon.com/

Just copped from my local target. Last one on the shelf. $21 and some change.

Originally Posted by enrique23

damn, how do you guys still remember all the different names? that show was like from 10 years ago
older.

This brings back the craziest memories. Ima tear.
frown.gif

man i need to bust out my og toys; pretty wierd this thread started up. my mom called me up and told me they were cleaning out the garage and found a powerranger toy. i go to the house and see its SABA! and the batteries still! ill post pics up when i can

Back
Top Bottom