New Power Ranger Toys Vol. TMNT's = old news

Originally Posted by im that one

wow my son is LITERALLY playing with my original megazord in front of me right now. hahahaha. wow.
eek.gif

Young kids.

I still remember Christmas in like '93 or '94 when parents were in a mad scramble for these figures. Mom and pop stores charging damn near double too.
indifferent.gif

I actually met Jason David Frank (Green/White ranger) when I was like 10. waited in line at a mall tour. me and my younger brother still have the autographedpics and pictures with him to this day. He signed my dragon dagger but i used to play with so much it rubbed off lol.

Will buy this and the dragonzord so Masterpiece prime can punch em in the face.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I was gonna cool story bro you but I caught the edit

nice toys
pimp.gif

how much those megazords go for?
Only $25, I swore I payed double that as a kid
I need that in my life. I need another morpher too. With all 6 rings

Originally Posted by Ghenges

indifferent.gif
@ the title.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ this show and entire series.

"It's morphin time!!!"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yea I use to be a fan of the show when I was younger
But now that I'm older I realized how cheesy and silly it was. Can't really watch it as an adult now and then not comment on how stupid it was for themto be fighting and destroying the buildings around them. (I mean aren't they supposed to be saving the world, instead of destroying it??!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

At least with TMNT, the comic books were dark and mature.
Power Rangers had some nice toys tho. Can't really deny that.

i saw these at my Walmart yesterday, but the figrues are super small compaired to the OG toys. i'm going to pass on these but may cop the megazord

Originally Posted by Ghenges

indifferent.gif
@ the title.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ this show and entire series.

"It's morphin time!!!"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Easyyyyy, it's not that big a deal honestly I watched more TMNT as a kid but I liked robots more so MMPR and Transformers will always be my 2 shows, will Iwatch power rangers now?> hell naw but the toys bring back so many good memories when I was younger and life was more simple

Back
Top Bottom