New Power Ranger Toys Vol. TMNT's = old news

Right now it feels so great to be an 80's baby. Power Rangers are trash compared to TMNT.

power ranger zords are so dope. i copped the thunderzords and white tigerzord on ebay a few months back.

PICS

Gabe Gotti wrote:
Joints that had the flipping head > these.
yup those were dope

btw i was a fan of both ninja turtles and the rangers but tmnt>power rangers no doubt
pimp.gif

Damn brought back memories, mine all ended up with broken body parts due to wrestling injuries.
laugh.gif

i can not wait to get out and go cop but I do miss the big power rangers and the bad guys that had no moving joints

walmart? is selling them? and i still have all of the megazords actually ahaha from being a kid and the weapons. I would just like them unopened instead. SABAand NINJOR to me were the favorite toys i had idk why.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

i had the talkin saba sword and the green ranger dagger when i was a kid...my folks gave away all my toys but it i could pick two that i could have kept it would be those
I never got the green dagger
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I know we had a post about the new TMNT toys that came out, but I was more of a Power Ranger person myself and when I found these today in the store I Picked them up........brings back so many memories! and the figures are cheap too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they are bringing the OG show early 2010..sorry if posted before i didnt read all 4 pages..but yeah..ill be watching for that 2nd grade playground nostalgialol

wow you got the dragonzord
pimp.gif
always wanted that when i was a kidbut it was sold out everywhere
smh.gif
and my parents wouldcop it for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

pimp.gif
always wanted that when i was a kid but it was sold out everywhere
smh.gif
and my parents would cop it for me
laugh.gif

don't feel too bad. The reason I collect all these toys now is b/c I too, was never that fortunate as a kid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by you go boy

pimp.gif
always wanted that when i was a kid but it was sold out everywhere
smh.gif
and my parents would cop it for me
laugh.gif

don't feel too bad. The reason I collect all these toys now is b/c I too, was never that fortunate as a kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wasn't either. Best thing i had was the dragondagger, that thing made my birthday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But i'm really finna cop megazord.....

wow my son is LITERALLY playing with my original megazord in front of me right now. hahahaha. wow.

Back
Top Bottom