can anyone here get me one?
i'll trade my og shadow Xs for it

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

yo niketalk
i been looking for the megazord for a while now and no luck
can anyone here get me one?
i'll trade my og shadow Xs for it

anyone

Man I just saw the pink and yellow ranger yesterday, and they have tonnnssss of Megazords at the same walmart, just wait Im sure you guys will find them sooneasyyyyy, just like TMNT now

i remember the lil white sword came out for the white ranger, and i stole it from some kid got my butt whooped
roll.gif

Finally found Dino Megazord at Serramonte Target. It was last one though. Also bought Green Ranger as well.

eek.gif
^ I still have that face changing green ranger.
laugh.gif
How bout as a kid my grandpa copped me Titanus but no other zords toconnect him with

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

is that the evil green ranger? why are his gloves and boots yellow? or is it just because it got old?

Yea, it got old. It was in my toy storage and took it out and noticed that it turned yellow. Don't know why

Originally Posted by nice siopaos

^is that green ranger dagger out already? unless thats the old one.

It's the '94 dagger. Although, I bought two versions of 2010 dagger. I can take pictures of three along side so you can see how it looks.

The figures are ok, I much prefer the bigger sized Super Legends that came out last year so who knows how long I'll let these figures rock on displaybefore I put them away. But I do need that new Megazord. I know I'm in the minority, I kinda prefer it to the og one since it's less blocky looking
1ee35b09d42e27ccfc1479e054d55680f76f5c3.jpg

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I know we had a post about the new TMNT toys that came out, but I was more of a Power Ranger person myself and when I found these today in the store I Picked them up........brings back so many memories! and the figures are cheap too
eek.gif

Nice. I remember my dad buying me and my littler brother all of the headflip ones. We searched the entire TRU and had all of the Rangers except the Green. Theone i wanted most. I was so sad leaving that store. But as we were walking down the aisle I stopped, reached behind some other toys and pulled out 2 of theheadflip Green Rangers. I was so %+!*%% happy.

Is this the first time they made toys of the Putty's because they didn't have them when I was little.

Back
Top Bottom