hat-tip.jpg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

- c'mon Cam, i was looking for some donks, boxes, and bubbles.....not this crap
smh.gif

......send me some links my dude.
Are you serious? You'd rather see those ghetto junkboxes than these amazing pieces of engineering?

Amazing.

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

Are you serious? You'd rather see those ghetto junkboxes than these amazing pieces of engineering?

Amazing.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

Amazing.

- dead serious.

- id take my 'ghetto junkbox' over this 'crap' anyday of the week.......

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

Amazing.

- dead serious.

- dead serious.

True. Somebody's gotta have poor taste I suppose. Carry on.

- dead serious.

True. Somebody's gotta have poor taste I suppose. Carry on.

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

Amazing.

If the ones Cam posts are ghetto junkboxes, then I can't imagine how the REAL ghetto junkboxes folks put too high lifts, BS paint and cheap wheels look to you.
I have an appreciation for both cars in this post AND the other one

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

Amazing.

If the ones Cam posts are ghetto junkboxes, then I can't imagine how the REAL ghetto junkboxes folks put too high lifts, BS paint and cheap wheels look to you.
I have an appreciation for both cars in this post AND the other one

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

Amazing.
"Ghetto Junkboxes"? What a shame...have you not learned anything from my posts? Don't think I put these luxury cars up just for ya'll....I like these as well. I, unlike most, can appreciate BOTH worlds...why can't you? There's waaaaaayyyyyyy more work involved in those "ghetto junkboxes" than what you think. Dead serious.

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

Amazing.
"Ghetto Junkboxes"? What a shame...have you not learned anything from my posts? Don't think I put these luxury cars up just for ya'll....I like these as well. I, unlike most, can appreciate BOTH worlds...why can't you? There's waaaaaayyyyyyy more work involved in those "ghetto junkboxes" than what you think. Dead serious.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I know, but it's all about the craftsmanship, the engineering, the complete package. Finding any ol' junkyard special and getting that work done to it doesn't impress me. Who busts their balls for 20 years to buy those rides? Sorry if I don't find the novelty of comparing a $300k supercar with a "donk".

I know, but it's all about the craftsmanship, the engineering, the complete package. Finding any ol' junkyard special and getting that work done to it doesn't impress me. Who busts their balls for 20 years to buy those rides? Sorry if I don't find the novelty of comparing a $300k supercar with a "donk".

Well, just to be clear, a "Donk" is a '71-'76 Caprice or Impala. No more, no less. Any car on big rims and flashy paint is NOT a "Donk". If you see a Cutlass on big rims, it's just that...a Cutlass on big rims.

Secondly, what's impressive about having good enough credit to lease (cause very few buy) these "supercars", which, BTW, hardly EVER get used for their intended purpose?  Yeah, we marvel at the engineering (and pass out over the repair and maintenance bills), but the average person doesn't FULLY enjoy it. Hell, they barely put any miles on them!

I'm not saying to compare the two...all I'm sayin is, there's beauty/art in EVERYTHING. I never understood how "car guys" (not pegging you as one) can proclaim to be one, but ONLY like one specific kind/class. In order to be a car junkie (IMO), you have to be well-rounded. No matter WHAT the car...Imports, Euros, Hot Rods, Old-Schools, Luxury, Exotic, etc., I've got a hand in 'em, and can speak intelligenly on them and about them. People will clown the "old-schools" I put up, calling them worthless and such, but get a hard-on over a USDM Civic w/ JDM parts, which coincidently BBV's for the SAME price as the Caprice they laughed at!

Back
Top Bottom