NEW PICS of whips on the street!! **The Luxury/Sports/Exotic edition V.7**

Not sure if Cam would appreciate this but......
Not mine.. Couple of my friends rides

f2vtp5.jpg

o8741e.jpg

2qmf40p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is a NTer's ride (filipin0y)
pimp.gif

ippamx.jpg

Any pics of CL's? Specifically the designo mocha exterior colorway. Its like a dark chocolate color with gold flecks in it. Im having the hardest time finding any real good pictures of it.

Any pics of CL's? Specifically the designo mocha exterior colorway. Its like a dark chocolate color with gold flecks in it. Im having the hardest time finding any real good pictures of it.

I'm not gonna lie I was expecting some big rims on some chevy's etc. Definitely the best whips on streets from Cam posted!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I'm not gonna lie I was expecting some big rims on some chevy's etc. Definitely the best whips on streets from Cam posted!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

tough, copied when i cop one.
yeah..looks nice..not overdone but just the right amount of cosmetics

btw.. if you're serious...here's the link for the window spoiler.
http://www.ionicdynamics.com/

thanks to the previous posters for IDing the rims. 

I think those are the Altima se-r rims. Check www.forums.maxima.org  another site www.6thgenmaxima.org. Im on both and they have a good community of nissan owners that are very helpful.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

tough, copied when i cop one.
yeah..looks nice..not overdone but just the right amount of cosmetics

btw.. if you're serious...here's the link for the window spoiler.
http://www.ionicdynamics.com/

thanks to the previous posters for IDing the rims. 

I think those are the Altima se-r rims. Check www.forums.maxima.org  another site www.6thgenmaxima.org. Im on both and they have a good community of nissan owners that are very helpful.

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

laugh.gif
That's sad!

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

laugh.gif
That's sad!

The amount of hate for Cam's other threads is hilarious, I used to hate them myself, till I got off my high horse of trying to fit in with other NTers

The amount of hate for Cam's other threads is hilarious, I used to hate them myself, till I got off my high horse of trying to fit in with other NTers

hey came how that 442 coming, what you doing for the motor?

i'm building the motor for my monte now im going with a 383 stroker, interior at the end of july and hopefully she'll get painted in aug/sept

hey came how that 442 coming, what you doing for the motor?

i'm building the motor for my monte now im going with a 383 stroker, interior at the end of july and hopefully she'll get painted in aug/sept

Back
Top Bottom