NEW PICS of whips on the street!! **The Luxury/Sports/Exotic edition V.7**

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

"Ghetto Junkboxes"? What a shame...have you not learned anything from my posts? Don't think I put these luxury cars up just for ya'll....I like these as well. I, unlike most, can appreciate BOTH worlds...why can't you? There's waaaaaayyyyyyy more work involved in those "ghetto junkboxes" than what you think. Dead serious.

I know, but it's all about the craftsmanship, the engineering, the complete package. Finding any ol' junkyard special and getting that work done to it doesn't impress me. Who busts their balls for 20 years to buy those rides? Sorry if I don't find the novelty of comparing a $300k supercar with a "donk".
Well, just to be clear, a "Donk" is a '71-'76 Caprice or Impala. No more, no less. Any car on big rims and flashy paint is NOT a "Donk". If you see a Cutlass on big rims, it's just that...a Cutlass on big rims.

Secondly, what's impressive about having good enough credit to lease (cause very few buy) these "supercars", which, BTW, hardly EVER get used for their intended purpose?  Yeah, we marvel at the engineering (and pass out over the repair and maintenance bills), but the average person doesn't FULLY enjoy it. Hell, they barely put any miles on them!

I'm not saying to compare the two...all I'm sayin is, there's beauty/art in EVERYTHING. I never understood how "car guys" (not pegging you as one) can proclaim to be one, but ONLY like one specific kind/class. In order to be a car junkie (IMO), you have to be well-rounded. No matter WHAT the car...Imports, Euros, Hot Rods, Old-Schools, Luxury, Exotic, etc., I've got a hand in 'em, and can speak intelligenly on them and about them. People will clown the "old-schools" I put up, calling them worthless and such, but get a hard-on over a USDM Civic w/ JDM parts, which coincidently BBV's for the SAME price as the Caprice they laughed at!

"Ghetto Junkboxes"? What a shame...have you not learned anything from my posts? Don't think I put these luxury cars up just for ya'll....I like these as well. I, unlike most, can appreciate BOTH worlds...why can't you? There's waaaaaayyyyyyy more work involved in those "ghetto junkboxes" than what you think. Dead serious.

I know, but it's all about the craftsmanship, the engineering, the complete package. Finding any ol' junkyard special and getting that work done to it doesn't impress me. Who busts their balls for 20 years to buy those rides? Sorry if I don't find the novelty of comparing a $300k supercar with a "donk".
Well, just to be clear, a "Donk" is a '71-'76 Caprice or Impala. No more, no less. Any car on big rims and flashy paint is NOT a "Donk". If you see a Cutlass on big rims, it's just that...a Cutlass on big rims.

Secondly, what's impressive about having good enough credit to lease (cause very few buy) these "supercars", which, BTW, hardly EVER get used for their intended purpose?  Yeah, we marvel at the engineering (and pass out over the repair and maintenance bills), but the average person doesn't FULLY enjoy it. Hell, they barely put any miles on them!

I'm not saying to compare the two...all I'm sayin is, there's beauty/art in EVERYTHING. I never understood how "car guys" (not pegging you as one) can proclaim to be one, but ONLY like one specific kind/class. In order to be a car junkie (IMO), you have to be well-rounded. No matter WHAT the car...Imports, Euros, Hot Rods, Old-Schools, Luxury, Exotic, etc., I've got a hand in 'em, and can speak intelligenly on them and about them. People will clown the "old-schools" I put up, calling them worthless and such, but get a hard-on over a USDM Civic w/ JDM parts, which coincidently BBV's for the SAME price as the Caprice they laughed at!
Don't get me wrong, I like all sorts of rides. Newer Camaros, Hakosuka Skylines, Ford GT's, and EVO's... I just laugh, though, when someone calls the cars on the first page "crap" when he's drooling over Caprices. Sorry but that's clownish, not "personal taste".

Don't get me wrong, I like all sorts of rides. Newer Camaros, Hakosuka Skylines, Ford GT's, and EVO's... I just laugh, though, when someone calls the cars on the first page "crap" when he's drooling over Caprices. Sorry but that's clownish, not "personal taste".

I was expecting another FAIL car thread from you, but I was pleasantly surprised to find win.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

I was expecting another FAIL car thread from you, but I was pleasantly surprised to find win.
smile.gif

Damn, you too? Well, don't get used to it...I'll be back to posting all the !*$+ you hate by the next volume. Hope to see you in it!

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

smile.gif

Damn, you too? Well, don't get used to it...I'll be back to posting all the !*$+ you hate by the next volume. Hope to see you in it!

Cam you delivered
pimp.gif

it would've been nice if you had some chevys, cuttys, ectt in here too, i wana see cars that i can afford too
laugh.gif

Cam you delivered
pimp.gif

it would've been nice if you had some chevys, cuttys, ectt in here too, i wana see cars that i can afford too
laugh.gif

- damn, i guess me calling those cars 'crap' really hurt your feelings huh?
roll.gif

......and speaking on having a 'clownish' attitude, im  
roll.gif
 @ you still not being able to get over the fact that someone can like Caprices more than....yes the TRASH on the first page. you can not like it all you want but its still personal taste. you can try and justify it all you want and its still personal taste. you mad?
laugh.gif

-  
laugh.gif
  @ the constant labels of "any ol' junkyard special" by these fools.

- ftr, if you must know, i asked Cam for a car thread with Donks earlier in the day. he made this one so i came in expecting to see them.

- its cool though. i just like to throw salt in yall area the same way yall clowns cant help but come into a thread for donks and explain your position over and over and over and over and over and over 
eyes.gif
.  and i really dont have anything against these vehicles really. i dont not like them, but if i had the cheese i still wouldnt buy one. they just dont appeal to me. i dont even think i would buy a BMW, Lexus, or Benz (if i had the cheese), unless it was a model most folks are sleep on and it was big enough to put (2) 15's in it. what can i say luxury cars get a big *yawn* from me, couldnt care less about speed too *kanye shrug*.

- damn, i guess me calling those cars 'crap' really hurt your feelings huh?
roll.gif

......and speaking on having a 'clownish' attitude, im  
roll.gif
 @ you still not being able to get over the fact that someone can like Caprices more than....yes the TRASH on the first page. you can not like it all you want but its still personal taste. you can try and justify it all you want and its still personal taste. you mad?
laugh.gif

-  
laugh.gif
  @ the constant labels of "any ol' junkyard special" by these fools.

- ftr, if you must know, i asked Cam for a car thread with Donks earlier in the day. he made this one so i came in expecting to see them.

- its cool though. i just like to throw salt in yall area the same way yall clowns cant help but come into a thread for donks and explain your position over and over and over and over and over and over 
eyes.gif
.  and i really dont have anything against these vehicles really. i dont not like them, but if i had the cheese i still wouldnt buy one. they just dont appeal to me. i dont even think i would buy a BMW, Lexus, or Benz (if i had the cheese), unless it was a model most folks are sleep on and it was big enough to put (2) 15's in it. what can i say luxury cars get a big *yawn* from me, couldnt care less about speed too *kanye shrug*.

I aint about this life.... i need to start rapping and making annoying youtube videos

I aint about this life.... i need to start rapping and making annoying youtube videos

Back
Top Bottom