NEW PICS of whips on the street!! **The Luxury/Sports/Exotic edition V.7**

Originally Posted by spincv

I aint about this life....

laugh.gif

Nice post man.

Most of the cars are nice minus a few with ugly/tacky wheels. The first e30 is gorgeous!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  at the fender addons, !#% is wrong with some people?

Nice post man.

Most of the cars are nice minus a few with ugly/tacky wheels. The first e30 is gorgeous!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, those are just awful. They look like they're from Wal-Mart. That's one of the few things I don't like in here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yeah, those are just awful. They look like they're from Wal-Mart. That's one of the few things I don't like in here.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

- c'mon Cam, i was looking for some donks, boxes, and bubbles.....not this crap
smh.gif

......send me some links my dude.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- you know?

- i had to get 'em. they stay coming in the 'other thread' talking that nonsense. %!#! 'em!

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- you know?

- i had to get 'em. they stay coming in the 'other thread' talking that nonsense. %!#! 'em!

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- you know?

laugh.gif
Get 'em You didn't get #%@#, that false "you mad" persona, not fooling me. You're extra salty, but don't worry you won't be able to afford those rides anyways.

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- you know?

laugh.gif
Get 'em You didn't get #%@#, that false "you mad" persona, not fooling me. You're extra salty, but don't worry you won't be able to afford those rides anyways.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- you know?

laugh.gif
Now, now kids!

Honestly, I see his point...and not cause he likes the same stuff I do. I mean, I like the cars myself, but if you can't tell, I'm a pretty simple dude...I'll spend a lot of money to customize a car, but not to simply own it, so even if I had the money, I couldn't imagine myself spendin that type of money on one. Even after that, the maintenence....Jesus Christ! Did you read the article on how much it costs to service a Veyron? The tires alone are $30K! Not rims...TIRES! Now, how are old-schools a "waste of money" and that isn't?! Hell, I hate payin a car note on my Impala, let alone payin $2500 a month for a Phantom or somethin! It's just truly diff.strokes for diff.folks. Those cars I put up that people call "tasteless" cost a pretty penny...a majority of them could EASILY purchase a used Quattroporte, Gallardo, etc.with the amount of money they've got tied up in them, BUT....it's not their style.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

-
tired.gif
 %%#$ is this??

smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- you know?

laugh.gif
Now, now kids!

Honestly, I see his point...and not cause he likes the same stuff I do. I mean, I like the cars myself, but if you can't tell, I'm a pretty simple dude...I'll spend a lot of money to customize a car, but not to simply own it, so even if I had the money, I couldn't imagine myself spendin that type of money on one. Even after that, the maintenence....Jesus Christ! Did you read the article on how much it costs to service a Veyron? The tires alone are $30K! Not rims...TIRES! Now, how are old-schools a "waste of money" and that isn't?! Hell, I hate payin a car note on my Impala, let alone payin $2500 a month for a Phantom or somethin! It's just truly diff.strokes for diff.folks. Those cars I put up that people call "tasteless" cost a pretty penny...a majority of them could EASILY purchase a used Quattroporte, Gallardo, etc.with the amount of money they've got tied up in them, BUT....it's not their style.

Not sure if Cam would appreciate this but......
Not mine.. Couple of my friends rides

f2vtp5.jpg

o8741e.jpg

2qmf40p.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is a NTer's ride (filipin0y)
pimp.gif

ippamx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom