+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

kanye didnt produce the song

what are you talkin about!?
indifferent.gif
The song was solely produced by NoI.D. but Kanye had assisted in the production of this beat. Google the songs producers...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

It's ironic that the producer of this song is one of the main culprits for using autotune...
laugh.gif
like how you gonna diss your dude/breadwinner in studio with him most likely present
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Waste of a song imo. Let other dudes breath and live.........Jay knows he got dudes whipped on some "jump ,how high master" ....disgusting

actually no i.d entirely produced this beat..he even said so..get your facts straight gents..

im waiting on the D.O.W track ...take a guess
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ people naming autotune wayne used on remixes of songs that wasnt his....if you're going to do that then you might as well count ALL his mixtapes tooand its still going to be < 10% of his songs

Originally Posted by haiti5

actually no i.d entirely produced this beat..he even said so..get your facts straight gents..

im waiting on the D.O.W track ...take a guess
roll.gif

then you tell me why various sites on google show Kanye West co-producing the song...

I don't really care too much for Lil Wayne or his music but he is much more relevent today than Jay Z has been in about 6 years...

Some of you still think its 03, where Jay could say somethin and Ns would follow him... If anything he better jump on the Auto-Tune bandwagon cause if he'smakin songs like this he ain't gonna do to well...

He got a 34 page thread in 48 hours.

Shut down Twitter and made haters blood pressure rise to all time highs...

I think hes still relevant.
roll.gif

So having a big thread on NT (of all places) makes him relevant??... So who's gonna give Joe Budden & the Clipse their plaques??

then you tell me why various sites on google show Kanye West co-producing the song...
google aint right
laugh.gif

Finally you get it...

Took you long wnough to come around.
*tosses out enlightment books and replaces with hov discography

and to clarify my problem isnt with hov's skills as a rapper or even the beat..its the subject i dont agree with thats all

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

N's mad
roll.gif

Word.

Budden got less relies for his entire album than this one song got.

Hate is the ultimate marketing tool.

roll.gif

Jay has dropped a lot of sub-par stuff since AG and I spoke on that but the hate for this track is just that...hate IMO.

People talking about his age, his relevance, his clothing, the co-producer....everything else besides the song.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

N's mad
roll.gif

Word.

roll.gif

Jay has dropped a lot of sub-par stuff since AG and I spoke on that but the hate for this track is just that...hate IMO.

People talking about his age, his relevance, his clothing, the co-producer....everything else besides the song.

i wasnt gon really post again..but isnt that what jay is doin in the track..hating!? or am i lost...talk about hating his clothing...didnt he talkabout other ppls clothing?

Why can't N_ just come in here and say..

A) I like this because...

or

B) I dislike this song because...

N_s mad at opinions like somebody talkin' bout their mamas
laugh.gif

I'm a Jay fan and he's numero uno on my list but to quote the man himself...

Let that B_ breathe....LET THAT B_ BREATHE!!

Then everything in Hip-Hop is hating.

Hating on wack MCs.

Hating on the police.

Hating on fake thugs.

Hating on your enemies.

Hating on cats frontin in the clubs.

How is this different from any other Hip-Hop song?

I can hit random on my Winamp library and any songs that pops up will have "hate" towards something on it.

How is he hating though?...he ain't even drop one name.

He speaking on a certain subject like everybody else does.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

N's mad
roll.gif

Word.

roll.gif

The song is average (at best).... Thats all there is to be said about it... The first verse is dope... THAT'S IT... He doesnt even sayanything really... Now had another rapper his age made this record HE would've took it a lil deeper

The rest is you guys doin you're best Funk Flex impersinations tryin to hype this %*#% up...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

kanye didnt produce the song

what are you talkin about!?
indifferent.gif
The song was solely produced by No I.D. but Kanye had assisted in the production of this beat. Google the songs producers...

Kanye didn't assist anything.

Back
Top Bottom