+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

i said good not great, nothing revolutionary, we'll argue Rebirth when it drops. Side experiment to start with

Again DOA is jay is bored,dissing folks nothing better to do

Originally Posted by tmukg21

i said good not great, nothing revolutionary, we'll argue Rebirth when it drops. Side experiment to start with

prom queen and hot revolver are honestly two of the worst songs i have ever heard in any genre they are absolutely terrible

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

any song in waynes autotune catalog > this doa bs ... the time has pased jay until he shows me cuz his latest #@@@ is GARBAGE

So Lollipop is a better song that D.O.A.? Really?

Yes....at the strip club..
eek.gif
, shortees used to get it to this song lastyear!!!
im just being a smart *** though...i am pro D.O.A..
laugh.gif

Illi ... you're sounding real pissed off at Jay ... he stole your beat tape or something G ?

Cause if so , you could have told us that man ...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

any song in waynes autotune catalog > this doa bs ... the time has pased jay until he shows me cuz his latest #@@@ is GARBAGE

So Lollipop is a better song that D.O.A.? Really?
neither is that great a song, one serves a purpose of partying whereas the other one is Jay sounding salty about dudes using a pro tool (whateverthe program you use ) download extension too much

NT gone front like they don't like T-Pain, let me find that album thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by tmukg21

prom queen and hot revolver are honestly two of the worst songs i have ever heard in any genre they are absolutely terrible

lol......sike

come on now..

Oh yeah, and dudes speculating exactly who this is towards, I am saying that he is subliminally going at Jim again (probably is a more general thingbut...?)... the last 2 songs Jim has been doing well with are the "Pop Champagne" and now "Dancing on Me" both use auto-tune, Jim does thetight jeans thing, sometimes bright colors ? and in the "Dancing on Me" video Jim got 3 girls doing a parody of "Single Ladies" in it.
nerd.gif

Ya'll ever just sit and realize ya'll be going back and forth for 30+ pages for no reason forreal? Like yeah it's a discussion board but in athread like this...after all of the BS...exactly what do you take away from this?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Oh yeah, and dudes speculating exactly who this is towards, I am saying that he is subliminally going at Jim again (probably is a more general thing but...?)... the last 2 songs Jim has been doing well with are the "Pop Champagne" and now "Dancing on Me" both use auto-tune, Jim does the tight jeans thing, sometimes bright colors ? and in the "Dancing on Me" video Jim got 3 girls doing a parody of "Single Ladies" in it.
nerd.gif

Nice observation

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

go sit down somewhere.

so clearly DJ WebStar is flipping on twitter about this and being calmed down by none other than BowWow....LMAOOOO...someone tell Dj WebStar to prepare to"..get his chain Took-en..."

Since when has Wayne only had one autotune song in his catalog ? REALLY ?

Nearly half of his catalog is autotune ...

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

so clearly DJ WebStar is flipping on twitter about this and being calmed down by none other than BowWow....LMAOOOO...someone tell Dj WebStar to prepare to "..get his chain Took-en..."

bottom line is a 40 year old can't relate to a 17 or 22 year old so he could never end my career..about 11 hours ago from mobile web

who heard old +$# Jay Z hating?about 12 hours ago from mobile web
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hmmmm....Buckshot and KRS making the same exact type of song, talking on auto-tune....starts at 2:35

Equal hate on these 2 brothers?

2vdl26q.gif

i cant believe THIS song has this many pages ... !!$# is GARBAGE ... if bp3 is anything like this ... ... ... ... ... HA

You clearly aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Back
Top Bottom