+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

the song's aight..it aint great like Hot 97 made it out to be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Since when has Wayne only had one autotune song in his catalog ? REALLY ?

Nearly half of his catalog is autotune ...
LOL

Half?

This $@!%% been making albums since you and me were in elementary school.

Anyway what took rappers so long to catch on that 99.9% of hip hop fans hate autotune?
laugh.gif
I don't even hear autotune as much anymore.

If people don't care what Jay Z says... What makes you think a KRS & Buckshot record would matter??... 2 more washed up rappers mad @ the newgeneration...
smh.gif
smh.gif

"Dancin On Me" > "D.O.A." & whatever KRS & Buckshot did

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

If people don't care what Jay Z says... What makes you think a KRS & Buckshot record would matter??... 2 more washed up rappers mad @ the new generation...
smh.gif
smh.gif

1953578410_83fab9b675.jpg

If people don't care what Jay Z says... What makes you think a KRS & Buckshot record would matter??... 2 more washed up rappers mad @ the new generation...
smh.gif
smh.gif

list them for me NT, cuz yall stretching the truth
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

HALF??? as in 50%
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

10pytzo.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

HALF??? as in 50%
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You questioning her?

Didn't you say Wayne only used autotune on 1 song?
nerd.gif

Exactly .

Half was an exaggeration but one song ?

Really ? Wayne has one autotune song ?

He has been using autotune for the past 2 years on EVERYTHING .

Originally Posted by tmukg21

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

HALF??? as in 50%
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Not half but 2 albums worth easy counting features... No telling how many songs off the Rebirth but (Prom Queen) (Turn My Swag On Remix) (They Know Remix)(Turning Me Off) (Can't Believe It) (Ryder Pt2) (I'm So Paid) (Respect My Conglomerate) (Every Girl) (Put On For The Game ) (Ya Heard Me) (Stacks OnDeck) (Ain't I) (See You In My Nightmare) (My Weezy) (She's A Ryder) (Magic) (Showtime) (Whoever You Like) (Get Bizzy) (I Told y'all) (Lollipop)(Stuntin) (Uptown) (Brand New) (@%!%% Please) (Getting To The Money) (My Life)

Ok, do I saw this thread ... Never read a page .. Didn't know there was a certain hype behind this song since I do not listen to Hot 97 much anymore ...Here are my thoughts ...

Sometimes I knock Jay-z , no often enough I knock Jay-z because his fame and his skills allow for whatever he is releasing to over-shadow whatever is currentlybecoming hot but ...... In this instance, I believe that is great to have an artist like this out who CAN actually do things that he can do ...

Knowingly knocking his little brother down into the pit along w/ all the rest of the copycats , he did a totally non-bias song that was much needed. On top ofit, he gave NYC what they needed ... We all hate Flex, but I am mad that I missed him rewinding the song back and dropping 1000 bombs on it before he let 2minutes play this time. Those were the good 'ol days ... A NY artist - A NY DJ - and one stand up song ...

I know Drake is somewhere right now with his palms over his head saying .... #@%$ I gotta stop letting Weezy talk me into doing this autotune #@%$ .. I have tolet my lyrics do the talking .... Which is highly capable of doing ..

I am pretty sure that Jay received a text message from weezy that looked something like this - From Weezy
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom