+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

Originally Posted by cartune

Im not Illionaire or somebody with inside info like that but Im hearing that jay droppin another exclusive soon
nerd.gif
'tis what it says on his Facebook page.

Am i the only one that doesn't care at all what hov is trying to get across. The beat is just to damn much. They need to release an instrumental of thisasap. When they first played it and i heard that saxophone it was over.

Cats be talkin about Jay should fallback but every damn time a street track drop before the album, internet goes crazy and then you have a +30 thread on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can did the track, sounds way better mastered.

If Jay can kill off another trend in hip-hop, his influence is grandiose

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by cartune

Im not Illionaire or somebody with inside info like that but Im hearing that jay droppin another exclusive soon
nerd.gif
'tis what it says on his Facebook page.
Saw that. Can't be THAT exclusive if they finna post it Facebook. C'mon now
laugh.gif

dont nobody give a %#%@ what jay says about their clothing ... whys he so worried about skinny jeans? cuz his chubby $*@ cant fit in them ... actin like heisnt tryin tyo dress like mr west lol ...

Originally Posted by M16

Maybe now dudes will wake up and see how ridiculous this is:

254.jpg

kanye-west-colette-22808-1.gif

9d963f5b1.jpg

Can't wait for a year or two when all the dudes who were copying his exact style and posting in WDYWT front like "naw man I never did that
laugh.gif
"

Big ups to all dudes who kept their own style and never fell into this *!!@*+@$.
Ok, admirable of you to "keep your own style," but what if it's wack? I suppose for you ignorance is bliss? Being so anxious aboutother people's style changing is just as bad as constantly chainging your own style to fit what is poppin' at the moment.

Honestly I think people only like this song cause they hate autotone. There is nothing good about this track.

History Brooklyn We go hard, jockinjay-z>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This

I'm just glad it aint on the album

Does no one note how Jay-Z has NO internet presence?!

No Blog, no interviews, no twitter, no facebook, no myspace.

Dude drops his music the traditional way.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This is his Twitter:

picture-1.png

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Honestly I think people only like this song cause they hate autotone. There is nothing good about this track.

History Brooklyn We go hard, jockin jay-z>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This

I'm just glad it aint on the album

im just glad those tracks arent gonna be on the album...
sick.gif
, thosetracks are on sum Kingdom Come type isshh..
laugh.gif

i kno J wont dissapoint us at all with BP3, especially with the state of rap music today....

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

This is his Twitter:

picture-1.png
laugh.gif
I forgot...I follow that twitter...haha

but yeah dude isn't really on the net like that though.

I believe that the S_C Twitter is NOT actually Shawn Carter himself, although it may have association with him.
nerd.gif
Not sure tho.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I believe that the S_C Twitter is NOT actually Shawn Carter himself, although it may have association with him.
nerd.gif
Not sure tho.

I like how Hov actually said the exact line "I will never have a record deal again" during the HOT 97 interview last night.

Originally Posted by M16

Maybe now dudes will wake up and see how ridiculous this is:

254.jpg

kanye-west-colette-22808-1.gif

9d963f5b1.jpg

Can't wait for a year or two when all the dudes who were copying his exact style and posting in WDYWT front like "naw man I never did that
laugh.gif
"

Big ups to all dudes who kept their own style and never fell into this *!!@*+@$.
Ok, admirable of you to "keep your own style," but what if it's wack? I suppose for you ignorance is bliss? Being so anxious about other people's style changing is just as bad as constantly chainging your own style to fit what is poppin' at the moment.
White people been dressing in boat shoes, khaki shorts, oxford shirts, etc for AGES. So, it not okay for the crossover? People worry way too muchabout how other people dress. Kanye made people realize its pretty ridiculous wearing tshirts that are 3 sizes too big for you.

the irony in the statement why yall dudes worried about the next man..*listens to d.o.a one more time*
laugh.gif

This is his Twitter:

picture-1.png
laugh.gif
I forgot...I follow that twitter...haha

but yeah dude isn't really on the net like that though.

You don't really think that's him right...? "I don't do the net, no I never been on Myspace. To busy letting my voice vibrate." Idon't think Jay's target audience are the internet/blogger type & he's aware of that so why waste time & $$$ trying to make athisisjayz.com????

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

nerd.gif
Not sure tho.

I like how Hov actually said the exact line "I will never have a record deal again" during the HOT 97 interview last night.
Eh... I guess...

frown.gif
Follow me by the way, my following is very shaky.
ohwell.gif

If that's jay-z's twitter, you can tell he don't be on it like that. Son follows 10 people
laugh.gif

This song isn't that hot...I'm seeing lyrics quoted that are extra ordinary. Jay-Z has dudes brainwashed like everything he spits is hot. This ismediocre.

I do not wear tight jeans or bright colors...my favorite clothing item is a black hoodie but this really is average. Maybe if he used autotune this coulda beenat least interesting to me...but hey this is my personal opinion

Jay's always been like that, though. You'll rarely catch him doing interviews, etc. if he's not dropping an album or making moves. He's toosmart of a businessman. Overexposure kills careers...

Back
Top Bottom