+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

I understand ppl take their music seriously along with the artists they are fans(atics)/support and that from what I've seen ppl in the hip hop culture areextremely passionate about hip hop music but think if ppl were arguing about beverages or food like this.

Some of yall puttin Mcs on a pedestal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Sounds above average to me.

Beat is above average.

Subject matter is above average.

"This is anti-autotune...death of the ringtone. This ain't for iTunes, this ain't for sing-alongs. This is Sinatra at the Opera...bring a blonde....preferably with a fatass, who can sing a song..."

Only thing average about this song is the hate y'all been dishing out Jay-Z for the past 5 years or so...

Wasn't you just geeking over Fabolous "Its my time"?

"Guess what time it is..m-m-my time, you can check your iPhone, bet it say its iTime" ...... "Imma do it bigger than a 5x, can't ride with an L so I don't drive Lex"

Epic
eyes.gif

Thank you! thank you! thank you! for acknowledging that Fab's lyrics are kind of nursery.
laugh.gif

"The way you're R.O.C.'ing that, I thought they was Jay-Z denim."

This man has so many 'Step Your Rap Game Up' type lines that folks just overlook it (for what reason? I'll never know.)

Beat is above average.

"This is anti-autotune...death of the ringtone. This ain't for iTunes, this ain't for sing-alongs. This is Sinatra at the Opera...bring a blonde....preferably with a fatass, who can sing a song..."

Only thing average about this song is the hate y'all been dishing out Jay-Z for the past 5 years or so...

"Guess what time it is..m-m-my time, you can check your iPhone, bet it say its iTime" ...... "Imma do it bigger than a 5x, can't ride with an L so I don't drive Lex"

Epic
eyes.gif
I can't even listen all the way thru Its My Time. And I've only heard all of Throw It In The Bag cause I was in someone else'scar
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont hate Jay...I'm from BK...first legit CD I bought was Vol 3 (I was 13...no that CD wasnt that hot either
laugh.gif
) but i thought it was HARDBODY at the time...I got plenty love for Jaybut....y'all are gassing the hell out of this...its "OK" but its not
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
like yall making it...I'm not comparing it to what else is on the radio...I'm comparing it to JAY...
regardless

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Beat is above average.

Epic
eyes.gif

Thank you! thank you! thank you! for acknowledging that Fab's lyrics are kind of nursery.
laugh.gif

"The way you're R.O.C.'ing that, I thought they was Jay-Z denim."

This man has so many 'Step Your Rap Game Up' type lines that folks just overlook it (for what reason? I'll never know.)
fab cant rap?

Seriously...

WHAT THE F___ IS GOING ON AT HOT 97?

The only two songs playing on that station is "D.O.A" and that new Mary J. Blige song featuring Drake. ALL DAMN DAY. No commercial break or anything.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Seriously...

WHAT THE F___ IS GOING ON AT HOT 97?

The only two songs playing on that station is "D.O.A" and that new Mary J. Blige song featuring Drake. ALL DAMN DAY. No commercial break or anything.

sick.gif
um Hot 9 sucks....all that Flex meat pommel horsing and Kay Slay bum #+$ still being employed( dont bring up Style Wars...I don't care)
And out of towners dont understand cause it's better than their local rap stations...well guess what....yrs ago...hot 97 was even better so if you thinkits ill now...ya head woulda blew off had there been a stream back then
laugh.gif

yea Fab dumbing down he tryin to sell records tho he need to release another mixtape or somethin before I give up on him

Nothing matters though ... there isn't an artist out that can put Hip Hop on complete HOLD until he drops a song ... Jay-Z literally PAUSES the gameanytime he wants , like pressing Start on an Xbox 360 controller .

Hov is getting his Dwight Howard on & yall dudes Pau Gasol .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Nothing matters though ... there isn't an artist out that can put Hip Hop on complete HOLD until he drops a song ... Jay-Z literally PAUSES the game anytime he wants , like pressing Start on an Xbox 360 controller .

and thats part of the problem with the game now....

Jay didn't pause anything. Just stop. Dudes elevating him to some Messiah level...
smh.gif

Nothing matters though ... there isn't an artist out that can put Hip Hop on complete HOLD until he drops a song ... Jay-Z literally PAUSES the game anytime he wants , like pressing Start on an Xbox 360 controller .

That was the biggest failed attempt at a "cool" post I've seen in a while.
laugh.gif

^No one _.
laugh.gif

And yea, Summa ya'll goin too hard. And as stated before T-Pain dont gotta worry bout $$$!. He wasn't a target.

Have this on repeat all day BTW
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

yea Fab dumbing down he tryin to sell records tho he need to release another mixtape or somethin before I give up on him

Gangsta Grillz: There is no competition...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, that should get you back on track with hommie..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Jay-Z > Your favorite rapper ...

INCLUDING Biggie .

Get mad .
laugh.gif
I swear ppl posting like they wanna get a rise out of ppl. Aint no facts in this post at all.

Lemonade > Your fav drink

Including vodka.

Get mad.
:"Lemonade was a popular drink and still is"

Im not Illionaire or somebody with inside info like that but Im hearing that jay droppin another exclusive soon
nerd.gif

Hopefully Kanye takes note.

Only thing I'll agree to hearing again is the 808 kick. Leave the autotuned heartbreak behind.

Back
Top Bottom