+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Hi haters.

jayzdoa746626.jpg

The official-ticial.

No DJ Clue edit out. Mastered. Explicit. Bye.
It's not explicit.
I'm on my 4th version of this song already
smh.gif

Ok.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Please don't turn this into CELEBRITIES ROCKIN HEAT. There's some good points on both sides in here.

Sand _ tho?
laugh.gif
word damn
smh.gif
...ya'll *%!@%* going in onthis one song...already causing an uproar and Hov ain't even drop the official BP3 single yet....

like Hypebeast said both sides are making some good points....me personally I'm a Artful Dodger white tee Jordan and a fitted kinda !%$++....you not gonnacatch me rocking no nuthuggers....dudes take +#%% so deep (pause) Jay is simply trying to single handedly dead an era in music that most Hip Hop fans ain't%%$$%@! wit....

taking shots at Ye = Nah
shots at Joe = doubt it...though it makes sense
Take the song for what it is and play it more than Flex did last night...

that is all!! 1,000th post I'm feeling like a vet...I wanna thank all of ya'll for giving me something to do at work 1

ANOTHER overhyped Jay Z song...
smh.gif
... The production is amazing... But he sounds... ummm Old

A few of yall may need to change your panties cause yall are a lil too excited...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

smh.gif

A few of yall may need to change your panties cause yall are a lil too excited...

My bad...we gonna save all our future excitement for that new 50 or LL album
laugh.gif

FoH

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

smh.gif

My bad...we gonna save all our future excitement for that new 50 or LL album
laugh.gif

FoH
Boom roasted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Who else in the game and shut down the internetz w/ one street single?

WHO ELSE!?
Exactly... the fact that you doofuses are even arguing about this STREET single less than 24 hours after it debuted on 1 single radio stationshows Hov is absolutely winning...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yall talk about Flex D riding...
smh.gif
smh.gif

How can yall with a straight face pass this off as ANYthing above average... This should be criminal...

I know everyone loves Jay & all... But he's back to stealing BIGs !%!! again... Mad he couldnt get on the auto-tune wave so he disses it... He reallyneeds to grow up... This is just stupid

Nah this song is average.

And yikes at son going off on Captain Backpacker like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Harlem On The Rise said that Loso's Way can be/will be a classic....so don't take what he says too seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Nah this song is average.

And yikes at son going off on Captain Backpacker like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And Harlem On The Rise said that Loso's Way can be/will be a classic....so don't take what he says too seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoops not to late to take that 1 back...
laugh.gif
Fab will nevermake a good album...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Jay-Z > Your favorite rapper ...

INCLUDING Biggie .

Get mad .
laugh.gif
I swear ppl posting like they wanna get a rise out ofppl. Aint no facts in this post at all.

Lemonade > Your fav drink

Including vodka.

Get mad.

Sounds above average to me.

Beat is above average.

Subject matter is above average.

"This is anti-autotune...death of the ringtone. This ain't for iTunes, this ain't for sing-alongs. This is Sinatra at the Opera...bring ablonde....preferably with a fatass, who can sing a song..."

Only thing average about this song is the hate y'all been dishing out Jay-Z for the past 5 years or so...

Wasn't you just geeking over Fabolous "Its my time"?

"Guess what time it is..m-m-my time, you can check your iPhone, bet it say its iTime" ...... "Imma do it bigger than a 5x, can't ride withan L so I don't drive Lex"

Epic
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

INCLUDING Biggie .

Get mad .
laugh.gif
I swear ppl posting like they wanna get a rise out of ppl. Aint no facts in this post at all.

Including vodka.

Get mad.
Ignore her fam...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Her posts been irrelevant since jmp...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

INCLUDING Biggie .

Get mad .
laugh.gif
I swear ppl posting like they wanna get a rise out of ppl. Aint no facts in this post at all.

Including vodka.

Get mad.
laugh.gif

Master Zik , you hit the nail right on the head .
laugh.gif

That's what this whole damn thread is about & dudes are still worrying about ANOTHER man .

Ol' lemme see what you wrote down *%! _'s .

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Beat is above average.

Subject matter is above average.

"This is anti-autotune...death of the ringtone. This ain't for iTunes, this ain't for sing-alongs. This is Sinatra at the Opera...bring a blonde....preferably with a fatass, who can sing a song..."

Only thing average about this song is the hate y'all been dishing out Jay-Z for the past 5 years or so...

Wasn't you just geeking over Fabolous "Its my time"?

"Guess what time it is..m-m-my time, you can check your iPhone, bet it say its iTime" ...... "Imma do it bigger than a 5x, can't ride with an L so I don't drive Lex"

Epic
eyes.gif

"Its My Time"> This #*@!
Auto Tune > Shawn Corey Carter

"Its My Time" has a purpose, he's making a statement that IMO isn't just limited to "music", not to mention its about 75 milliontimes better than this #*@!... Jay Z is dissing a voice program... that his artist JUST sold 1.5 million records using?? What?? The Queen of R&B who helpedlaunch this punks career is using Auto-Tune... Talkin about bright colors?? He just had on a pair of black and hot pink Yeezy's... With a glow in the darkmidsole
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's one of the best album, nah, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it's the best. I don't know what's coming after me but what I've heard before, I'm gonna say my album is the best album coming out. - Fabolous

Back
Top Bottom