+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

you can tell who's rockin da slim and skinny jeans just by da replies from this post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

^ Relax son.

You sound mad as ###+ right now
roll.gif
I'm good. I'm big Jae Millz fan but what he said was totally outlandish for someone who has made no contributions to the game Just keephanging with Wayne and shut the F up

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

ILLIONAIRE is upset because u beat him to it. apparently he's not the only one who can read info from twitter and post it on NT

PREACH!!!!!

sorta lame when you think about it....dude constantly refreshing twitter to be the first one on NT, like we care who drops the info

What yall talking about yall know dude gets exclusive information from insiders of death jam and sony bmg.

Why do ya'll keep saying he's taking shots at Kanye? He clearly says in the song that Ye told him to kill it. And as for shots at other people, Drake,Joe, etc., I really don't think that's what the song is about. All he's trying to do is lean on the game a little and push it in another direction.It's not a personal attack on anyone, but if someone is feeling some kinda way (ahem ahem Jae Millz) so be it.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Yo, i forgot how you search songs via zshare...

Like in google you type (zshare) and then the song name?

any help? btw im not lookin for this song or a link. Im just askin how you search for "any song" via google thats zshare. thanks

?

and
laugh.gif
at dude forgettin to sign out...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why do ya'll keep saying he's taking shots at Kanye? He clearly says in the song that Ye told him to kill it. And as for shots at other people, Drake, Joe, etc., I really don't think that's what the song is about. All he's trying to do is lean on the game a little and push it in another direction. It's not a personal attack on anyone, but if someone is feeling some kinda way (ahem ahem Jae Millz) so be it.
my whole take on this..which nobody has seem to address yet...wonder why?? ppl BEEN saying everything jay been saying..for at least the pastyear..especially ppl in ny..this is nothing new..and YES..thats basically kanyes image...i mean the name of his clothing line is pastelle! come on yall..gethis nuts out yall mouth

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Why do ya'll keep saying he's taking shots at Kanye? He clearly says in the song that Ye told him to kill it. And as for shots at other people, Drake, Joe, etc., I really don't think that's what the song is about. All he's trying to do is lean on the game a little and push it in another direction. It's not a personal attack on anyone, but if someone is feeling some kinda way (ahem ahem Jae Millz) so be it.
my whole take on this..which nobody has seem to address yet...wonder why?? ppl BEEN saying everything jay been saying..for at least the past year..especially ppl in ny..this is nothing new..and YES..thats basically kanyes image...i mean the name of his clothing line is pastelle! come on yall..get his nuts out yall mouth
Name one song dedicated to the topic that was as good as this...

And it is based on Kanye's image but i'm not understanding how that takes away from the song and message.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

my whole take on this..which nobody has seem to address yet...wonder why?? ppl BEEN saying everything jay been saying..for at least the past year..especially ppl in ny..this is nothing new..and YES..thats basically kanyes image...i mean the name of his clothing line is pastelle! come on yall..get his nuts out yall mouth

And it is based on Kanye's image but i'm not understanding how that takes away from the song and message.
death of autotune...naw not one..the tight jeans bright colors etc...plenty of songs touched on that...its not taking away from the message beingthat its based on kanye..but ppl are trying to say its not based on kanye..and i think its d-ridish to co produce a beat where ur image is being portrayed as abad thing by ur "big brother" who didnt wanna give u a chance in the first place

itz hottttttttttttttt... (HOVA, HOVA, HOVA) (ENCORE) But yall be riding HOV' to the very tip *pause* . He aint say anything so sick except for the projecthallwaysalways line.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

CROSSISOM wrote:

This dude Flex drop bombs after every sentence...

uh oh... Drake freestyle?
eek.gif
ineova.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, my bad. I dont stay up on ol boy no more.

Seriously just look at this #@%!%*. Just seeing him makes me feel like strangling him to death with my bare hands.
25a40gk.png

d9e3648d460f08dc0bfd2de9fb3b40bcaaa8dcc1.gif

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

death of autotune...naw not one..the tight jeans bright colors etc...plenty of songs touched on that...its not taking away from the message being that its based on kanye..but ppl are trying to say its not based on kanye..and i think its d-ridish to co produce a beat where ur image is being portrayed as a bad thing by ur "big brother" who didnt wanna give u a chance in the first place
Oh aite.

I hear you on that.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ppl been getting on auto tune, tight jeans, etc. for the past year....oh but now that jay has a song about it...its royalty..%$$+%...ppl said the same thing about down south party records...trashing them..do u see them stopping? nope..ppl swaggin and surfing...and hitting they stanky leg...
not in NYC, da backlash is officially in motion.

tune into hot 97 now that there's a stream...all you gonna hear is NYC rap, lil wayne and drake......
laugh.gif
thats jus nyc though...and we all kno how nyc has felt for the past two six yrs about bringing ny back and not being down with dance records and autotune..so this jay record is nothing new to us to be honest
I agree and just about everything you posted here and twitter is about right. The comparison to southern music is perfect. Ninjahood says theygonna stop wearing that shh in NYC cuz of this new movement and I don't believe it. PPL been shhh on this for awhile now. Too many dudes have moved on from the Ol Man Jigga idolization as far as fashion goes, NYC included. They'll sooner rock with w/e Kanye startswearing than what camel face starts saying. Yall would have to be foolish to think it's really gonna work this time around.

It's kind of a joke that so many ppl are suddenly ridin even harder with this dude for sayin this now
laugh.gif
Shows me how many sheep be on this forum for real. Like I said before Idon't believe this guy believes what he's saying. Like is he really trying to drop this album and have one of his titles be the guy that got at rapperswith frail voices, rainbow wardrobes, and overall fake. I don't believe dude, this aint no movement and I don't believe the majority of rappers and pplalready wearing this shh is gonna stop.

Oh and once again this song fits Kanye perfectly. The fact camel face says Kanye told him to do it, just makes Ye sound like a hypocrite. Overall this songaint really about shh. I'm back here now wishing somebody would just retire this dude permanently by now.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

ppl been getting on auto tune, tight jeans, etc. for the past year....oh but now that jay has a song about it...its royalty..%$$+%...ppl said the same thing about down south party records...trashing them..do u see them stopping? nope..ppl swaggin and surfing...and hitting they stanky leg...

tune into hot 97 now that there's a stream...all you gonna hear is NYC rap, lil wayne and drake......
laugh.gif
thats jus nyc though...and we all kno how nyc has felt for the past two six yrs about bringing ny back and not being down with dance records and autotune..so this jay record is nothing new to us to be honest
I agree and just about everything you posted here and twitter is about right. The comparison to southern music is perfect. Ninjahood says they gonna stop wearing that shh in NYC cuz of this new movement and I don't believe it. PPL been shhh on this for a while now. Too many dudes have moved on from the Ol Man Jigga idolization as far as fashion goes, NYC included. They'll sooner rock with w/e Kanye starts wearing than what camel face starts saying. Yall would have to be foolish to think it's really gonna work this time around.

It's kind of a joke that so many ppl are suddenly ridin even harder with this dude for sayin this now
laugh.gif
Shows me how many sheep be on this forum for real. Like I said before I don't believe this guy believes what he's saying. Like is he really trying to drop this album and have one of his titles be the guy that got at rappers with frail voices, rainbow wardrobes, and overall fake. I don't believe dude, this ainit no movement ad I don't believe the majority of rappers and ppl already wearing this shh is gonna stop.

Oh and once again this song fits Kanye perfectly. The fact camel face says Kanye told him to do it, just makes Ye sound like a hypocrite. Overall this song aint reall about shh. I'm back here now wishing somebody would just retire this dude permanently by now.
pimp.gif

I think Jay's direction is more so dissing the followers and biters of what Ye does. He couldn't be dissing Ye when he is producing his record, AND hedoes bite Ye's style. It just wouldn't make sense.

"Everybody can't do it. Let them guys do it. They got their little niche, let's move on. That's just my opinion. I don't know if everybody feels the same way."

But this goes to show you that Ye hasn't changed as much as people try to act like. He was in that 808s space but he still hip hop.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
I agree and just about everything you posted here and twitter is about right. The comparison to southern music is perfect. Ninjahood says they gonna stop wearing that shh in NYC cuz of this new movement and I don't believe it. PPL been shhh on this for a while now. Too many dudes have moved on from the Ol Man Jigga idolization as far as fashion goes, NYC included. They'll sooner rock with w/e Kanye starts wearing than what camel face starts saying. Yall would have to be foolish to think it's really gonna work this time around.

laugh.gif
Shows me how many sheep be on this forum for real. Like I said before I don't believe this guy believes what he's saying. Like is he really trying to drop this album and have one of his titles be the guy that got at rappers with frail voices, rainbow wardrobes, and overall fake. I don't believe dude, this ainit no movement ad I don't believe the majority of rappers and ppl already wearing this shh is gonna stop.

Oh and once again this song fits Kanye perfectly. The fact camel face says Kanye told him to do it, just makes Ye sound like a hypocrite. Overall this song aint reall about shh. I'm back here now wishing somebody would just retire this dude permanently by now.
pimp.gif
interesting perspective.. i think i agree with this...I was amped to hear what he had to say...but...it wasn't ALL THAT...

Is it really that serious though....all of the hype came from the DJs, even in the interview he downplayed it, like "nah I'm not trying to do allthat...i'm just stating my opinion".

The hype came from the fact, like y'all said, people been mumbling about this stuff for years and for Jay to be the first to finally come out and drop abanger like this addressing the situation...its bound to draw attention.

You really think this is going to be the focus of BP3?...I highly doubt it. Its just a smart way to reintroduce yaself and get some buzz around the upcomingrelease. I don't see this as the theme of the album.

And you are right about this not changing the trends in fashion and music on a larger scale (unless BP3 is a real classic that changes the game again) but whatit will do is embarrass the " Jay crowd" into realizing that a lot of them were taking part of the corny fads themselves and are really part of theproblem...Jae Millz falls into that category, thats why he's getting aggy. Old man Jigga has the most loyal and diverse fanbase in Hip-Hop, so while he maybe too mature to influence the youth...he still has the ear of the 23 and up crowd moreso than anyone else.

I mean, this isn't God bringing down the ten commandments.... but atleast some of Jay's d-riding stans will follow and we will see less of thisgarbage, even if it goes down only a little.

Back
Top Bottom