+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

I just got back from the Foreign Exchange concert, that dude Phonte is mad talented
pimp.gif

I know i'm late and i just listened to the song and...

HOVI'S HOME!
pimp.gif

millz twitter
ima do the DOOR song... Death of Old Rappers!!!.. no lol on that either.. thats real !$++, i just feel like voicing my opinion too..
should do D.OR.W.A.N.C.O

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I just got back from the Foreign Exchange concert, that dude Phonte is mad talented
pimp.gif

I know i'm late and i just listened to the song and...

HOVI'S HOME!
pimp.gif

but "Its like he* never left he* got the global phone/ yea dude* stayed intouch/he hears when yall back home complainin yall complain to much"

pimp.gif

You boys jeans to tight, your colors to bright, your voices to light ..................

Killed everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif

I just find it ironic that a lot of these shots were taken at Kanye, when kanye produced this beat and the rest of bp3. Now that I think about it, the +$!# isKanye gonna do anyways? He's one of the biggest Jay D ridders there is.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I just find it ironic that a lot of these shots were taken at Kanye, when kanye produced this beat and the rest of bp3. Now that I think about it, the +$!# is Kanye gonna do anyways? He's one of the biggest Jay D ridders there is.
%+%#@ Kanye don't NEED Autotune.Ye was at his dopest waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Autotune popped off.

If anything I think it's gonna be G as #!$@ when Ye decide to drop his actual rap @%%$ and still hold @%%$ down.

I just find it ironic that a lot of these shots were taken at Kanye, when kanye produced this beat and the rest of bp3. Now that I think about it, the %%#@ is Kanye gonna do anyways? He's one of the biggest Jay D ridders there is.

Same...I'm listening to it like "hmm....i wonder how kanye feels right now"

Originally Posted by AG 47

I just find it ironic that a lot of these shots were taken at Kanye, when kanye produced this beat and the rest of bp3. Now that I think about it, the %%#@ is Kanye gonna do anyways? He's one of the biggest Jay D ridders there is.

Same...I'm listening to it like "hmm....i wonder how kanye feels right now"
Considering Jay is more and more biting Kanye's style, I doubt he cares. I think it's safe to say Ye is now in a different league when itcomes to fashion.

bkrw_streetlooks_fashion-week_paris_kanye-west_mg_6979.jpg
>
jay-z.jpg

lol

being da king of NY and basically top rapper >> being a fashion pro

i'm glad jay-z is championing da end to tight @$* jeans.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol

pimp.gif
he's not about to end nothing...and he cant even dress

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol

pimp.gif
he's not about to end nothing...and he cant even dress

^^rappers WILL be forced to go back to no auto tuned rap just to prove to Jay that they can do it again...he does it all THE TIME...short memory have we??

"I know we facing a recession
But the music ya'll making gon make it the Great Depression" uh!

This ain't for Z-100
Ye' told me to kill ya'll to keep it 100"

"This might need a verse from Jeezy
I might send this to the MIXTAPE WEEZY"
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My first listen.....solid...this is needed....I think the beat has a lot going on in it but it's got a nice soundto it that violin or whatever it is goes hard no mo...
Can we stop talking bout Hov slipping word to the Jay-Z fell off thread...BP3 should be epic
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom