+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lol

being da king of NY and basically top rapper >> being a fashion pro

i'm glad jay-z is championing da end to tight @$* jeans.

pimp.gif
he's not about to end nothing...and he cant even dress

^^rappers WILL be forced to go back to no auto tuned rap just to prove to Jay that they can do it again...he does it all THE TIME...short memory have we??
really..autotune been getting ppl money..they not finna stop that to prove anything to jay

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

lol

being da king of NY and basically top rapper >> being a fashion pro

i'm glad jay-z is championing da end to tight @$* jeans.

pimp.gif
he's not about to end nothing...and he cant even dress

^^rappers WILL be forced to go back to no auto tuned rap just to prove to Jay that they can do it again...he does it all THE TIME...short memory have we??
really..autotune been getting ppl money..they not finna stop that to prove anything to jay
I don't think it'll change anything per se...but people will look at it a lot differently...

jay-z gonna make alot of these metrosexual ninjas go under a rock for under 5 years, it ain't gonna be safe for em out here.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

ppl been getting on auto tune, tight jeans, etc. for the past year....oh but now that jay has a song about it...its royalty..%$$+%...ppl said the same thingabout down south party records...trashing them..do u see them stopping? nope..ppl swaggin and surfing...and hitting they stanky leg...

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

jay z is wack as hell
indifferent.gif

Honestly, I'd feel uncomfortable if there wasn't a comment like this in a Jay-Z thread. The opinions hate is always welcome in bigthreads like these. We need the random odd few kids that will come in here with ******edness to keep things balanced, right Jiggaman414? (no click-clack).
tongue.gif

wait .. so .. how does he come out with this song and put drake on his first official single?
someone might have brought this up already but I'm not reading 20 pages to see or not ..

They played this so much last night I know a lot of the lyrics already
laugh.gif

Track is dope, though.
pimp.gif

I can't wait to hear the interviews following this.

It was cool after the first couple listens..guess it has to grow on me..NO ID on the production FTW...no bring that 1st single wit Drake

This song is dope.

But I can see how some of you spandex wearing dudes wont like this.

Yo, i forgot how you search songs via zshare...

Like in google you type (zshare) and then the song name?

any help? btw im not lookin for this song or a link. Im just askin how you search for "any song" via google thats zshare. thanks

ppl been getting on auto tune, tight jeans, etc. for the past year....oh but now that jay has a song about it...its royalty..%$$+%...ppl said the same thing about down south party records...trashing them..do u see them stopping? nope..ppl swaggin and surfing...and hitting they stanky leg...
not in NYC, da backlash is officially in motion.

tune into hot 97 now that there's a stream...all you gonna hear is NYC rap, lil wayne and drake......
laugh.gif

ppl been getting on auto tune, tight jeans, etc. for the past year....oh but now that jay has a song about it...its royalty..%$$+%...ppl said the same thing about down south party records...trashing them..do u see them stopping? nope..ppl swaggin and surfing...and hitting they stanky leg...
not in NYC, da backlash is officially in motion.

tune into hot 97 now that there's a stream...all you gonna hear is NYC rap, lil wayne and drake......
laugh.gif
thats jus nyc though...and we all kno how nyc has felt for the past two yrs about bringing ny back and not being down with dance records andautotune..so this jay record is nothing new to us to be honest

Haven't listened to the song, nor have I tuned in to the stream.

Is Jigga sneak dissing Yeezy? I'm confused about what's going on.

^ listen to the song my dude.

He's basically gettin at dudes who wears bright colors and tight jeans.... and auto tune
laugh.gif

Sounds like Kanye to me
laugh.gif

sick.gif

this joint is hard... hov killed it...

"get ya chain tooken/ might do it myself im so brooklyn" err...........damn
im excited now

^^^^^Ew thats tough...........i dont even jooks with JaeZ but the song is def dope

Yo This Iight At Best. But Jae Millz who the F are you. you haven't drop a alBum yet and you been in the game 6 years just shut the #!@% up SMH

Back
Top Bottom