+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Just because I'm too lazy to download, delete, and download, I'll just wait for the final version.

You ain't never lie bossman. I already went through 3 joints, and they either weren't full songs or till now the CDQ and that ain't even the fulljoint.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Just cause it's new people think its amazing.
laugh.gif
I wonder how people would feel if the name read MIMS instead of Jay-Z. This thread would be a lot different and only 2 pages maybe.

-The Juice

Mims couldnt/doesnt make music like this so what does that matter....shut it
laugh.gif

best %@#+ Flex said was
"and stop sayin yall bringin NY back, we'll tell you when u brought it back"

laugh.gif

I was out all nite but best believe my Twitter fam held me down. I'm only sorry I missed the actual momentum from the Hot 97 Stream. I grew up with Flexand all that #%%! talkin and bomb droppin. Its
pimp.gif
to me.

and idk why my post came out like that smh

Jae Millz twitter
ima do the DOOR song... Death of Old Rappers!!!.. no lol on that either.. thats real , i just feel like voicing my opinion too..

Come the @!$% on Millz.

Millz is def my dude, but he gotta be one of the LAST one's to speak on this. Especially with the foolery thathis career has become these past 2 yrs. He's playing himself right now
smh.gif

this was his update before that 1

Jae Millz Twitter
i f wit jay z DOA song.. but just cuz me & my YM team got 1 of the biggest songs in the country.. i must say old negro u rakim n 99! ?????

Thats what i'm saying.

I rock with Millz but he getting upset at the truth.

If you feel a certain way...get at dude.

Either you'll expose Jay as washed up, push him to the side and take your position at the top of the game or you get exposed as being an underachieverthats going nowhere fast.

But throwing lil jabs on Twitter...how wack is that? Thats why I don't mess with that Twitter s_.

Back
Top Bottom