new facebook status game just started

man this game is lame as hell

the cartoon thing was kinda cool, but this is on teenage high school girl gossip steez.

man this game is lame as hell

the cartoon thing was kinda cool, but this is on teenage high school girl gossip steez.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

its all black ppl on my feed thats playing with to white chicks are are dating black guys.

im black btw...

YEA I JUST CHECKED MY FEED AND THATS ALL MINE IS. WHITE CHICKS TRYNA GET AT BLACK DUDES AND VICE VERSA. NOW A DAYS IT SEEMS WHITE GIRLS WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET WITH A BLACK GUY
laugh.gif

its all black ppl on my feed thats playing with to white chicks are are dating black guys.

im black btw...

YEA I JUST CHECKED MY FEED AND THATS ALL MINE IS. WHITE CHICKS TRYNA GET AT BLACK DUDES AND VICE VERSA. NOW A DAYS IT SEEMS WHITE GIRLS WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET WITH A BLACK GUY
laugh.gif

if u want easy *** these games are where its at. whats their to complain about unless you are on your John Amaechi?

if u want easy *** these games are where its at. whats their to complain about unless you are on your John Amaechi?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.
I don't know what you talkin bout, I'm handing out ether lol.

I LOL'd
roll.gif

On the real though, can't stand this game....

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.
I don't know what you talkin bout, I'm handing out ether lol.

I LOL'd
roll.gif

On the real though, can't stand this game....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

im black btw...
laugh.gif
this

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

im black btw...
laugh.gif
this

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

I was thinking about deactivating mine, these games are immature and childish.
This.

Like seriously? Is there where we've come to? Like I couldn't even bring myself to participate cause it made no sense to me. I damn sure wouldn't shout you out in public like that and even more you want me to do it subliminally?...in front of everyone? Whats the point???

30t6p3b.gif

I just don't get it.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

I was thinking about deactivating mine, these games are immature and childish.
This.

Like seriously? Is there where we've come to? Like I couldn't even bring myself to participate cause it made no sense to me. I damn sure wouldn't shout you out in public like that and even more you want me to do it subliminally?...in front of everyone? Whats the point???

30t6p3b.gif

I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom