new facebook status game just started

if ya play ya cards right with this game ya will be beating 5 plus females by next week

Deactivated Facebook FTW, imma be back when I'm 21 though and laugh at my now hs friends, can't wait

if ya play ya cards right with this game ya will be beating 5 plus females by next week

Its pretty damn annoying.  These damn simps and dumbasses are flooding my news feed with crap.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Who came up wit this foolishness??

Deactivated Facebook FTW, imma be back when I'm 21 though and laugh at my now hs friends, can't wait

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

So you're waiting until you're 18 to buy a watch and you're going to wait until you're 21 to reactivate your Facebook account?

Ok.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

So you're waiting until you're 18 to buy a watch and you're going to wait until you're 21 to reactivate your Facebook account?

Ok.

I just noticed this today
30t6p3b.gif
. every week is some new game. I swear sometimes I don't know why I go on there. I need to take a break from "The Facebook"

I just noticed this today
30t6p3b.gif
. every week is some new game. I swear sometimes I don't know why I go on there. I need to take a break from "The Facebook"

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.
not true for me, i dont add ugly chicks. but this lil game got me a %!+#+@+! of new @##@!#! to @%$% wit, so i aint complainin. all these girls tellin me im cute, handsome & sexy
pimp.gif

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.
not true for me, i dont add ugly chicks. but this lil game got me a %!+#+@+! of new @##@!#! to @%$% wit, so i aint complainin. all these girls tellin me im cute, handsome & sexy
pimp.gif

#1 thousand trillion. I dont know what kind of number that is but anyway Im so in love with you and I just wish you would give me a chance to be your lady...we can have a family and make babies O Lawwwwdddd

#1 thousand trillion. I dont know what kind of number that is but anyway Im so in love with you and I just wish you would give me a chance to be your lady...we can have a family and make babies O Lawwwwdddd

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't know what you talkin bout, I'm handing out ether lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bet you won't and if/when you do Jayhood wants proof
would also love to see said "takeover-ings" 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't know what you talkin bout, I'm handing out ether lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bet you won't and if/when you do Jayhood wants proof
would also love to see said "takeover-ings" 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom