new facebook status game just started

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

[h3]#346 No, I'm not coming to a birthday party @ your house. Your "Uncle" Shanice keeps trying to hug me and I don't like that s***[/h3]
[h3]#204 Yes, after 13 4 loko's, a 5th of Vodka and 3 bouts w/ depression, yes, I agree. You do look like Beyonce.[/h3]
[h3]#65 You were concieved after a Al Green concert in the back of a Magenta Rag-Top El Camino w/ "#1 Soul Brother" written on the side.[/h3]
laugh.gif

That Beyonce one had me rolling for a good few minutes.

[h3]#346 No, I'm not coming to a birthday party @ your house. Your "Uncle" Shanice keeps trying to hug me and I don't like that s***[/h3]
[h3]#204 Yes, after 13 4 loko's, a 5th of Vodka and 3 bouts w/ depression, yes, I agree. You do look like Beyonce.[/h3]
[h3]#65 You were concieved after a Al Green concert in the back of a Magenta Rag-Top El Camino w/ "#1 Soul Brother" written on the side.[/h3]
laugh.gif

That Beyonce one had me rolling for a good few minutes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, the ones I've seen are mad annoying with people writing essays about life stories ..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, the ones I've seen are mad annoying with people writing essays about life stories ..

[h6]
#1452-sorry i %%@$%! ur girl, i fell on her butt !+$ naked hella times. it was her fualt. it wasnt that good anyways. The kid is mines
[/h6]
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am startin' to like this game.

[h6]
#1452-sorry i %%@$%! ur girl, i fell on her butt !+$ naked hella times. it was her fualt. it wasnt that good anyways. The kid is mines
[/h6]
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am startin' to like this game.

^^^
lol. just getting back online after a couple hours of studying and literally my whole news feed is full of them. dudes are writing 5 paragraph stories(remember those from middle school?) about other dudes and stuff.

^^^
lol. just getting back online after a couple hours of studying and literally my whole news feed is full of them. dudes are writing 5 paragraph stories(remember those from middle school?) about other dudes and stuff.

laugh.gif
laughing_cat.gif

laugh.gif
laughing_cat.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

As sheepish and lame as these games may seem, they've gotta be the ultimate way to rekindle some old flames and create a pathway to the panties.

Hell yeah, but that *@#% is gonna get me into trouble so I'll pass.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

As sheepish and lame as these games may seem, they've gotta be the ultimate way to rekindle some old flames and create a pathway to the panties.

Hell yeah, but that *@#% is gonna get me into trouble so I'll pass.

Man, a lot of these chicks catching feelings.
laugh.gif
NOT a good idea to have a shorty and answer some of these.

Game is okay... I thought it was wack until I logged on and had like 18 msg w/ numbers wondering w.tf was going on
laugh.gif

Man, a lot of these chicks catching feelings.
laugh.gif
NOT a good idea to have a shorty and answer some of these.

Game is okay... I thought it was wack until I logged on and had like 18 msg w/ numbers wondering w.tf was going on
laugh.gif

u can still do this if u got a chick, u can always block yo status from yo girl...thats wat i always do

u can still do this if u got a chick, u can always block yo status from yo girl...thats wat i always do

I was 100% against this but being a super cool anti-conformist gets boring at times. Ima try this tomorrow.

IDK how many people really care what I think of them though
laugh.gif
but Ill find out.

I was 100% against this but being a super cool anti-conformist gets boring at times. Ima try this tomorrow.

IDK how many people really care what I think of them though
laugh.gif
but Ill find out.

Back
Top Bottom