new facebook status game just started

This game is a win imo..couple girls told me they thought i was cute in HS
pimp.gif

This game is a win imo..couple girls told me they thought i was cute in HS
pimp.gif

its all black ppl on my feed thats playing with to white chicks are are dating black guys.

im black btw...

stupid.

as soon as i read this thread, i go on FB and someone's status is:

Let's try this shall we; inbox a number between 1-1000.

Prepare for the truth*

its all black ppl on my feed thats playing with to white chicks are are dating black guys.

im black btw...

stupid.

as soon as i read this thread, i go on FB and someone's status is:

Let's try this shall we; inbox a number between 1-1000.

Prepare for the truth*

My timeline is full of those confessional "oh I was digging you back then" type posts. They're all reflective and sincere, I've only got one cat who is lowkey getting at dudes.

My timeline is full of those confessional "oh I was digging you back then" type posts. They're all reflective and sincere, I've only got one cat who is lowkey getting at dudes.

[h3]#346 No, I'm not coming to a birthday party @ your house. Your "Uncle" Shanice keeps trying to hug me and I don't like that s***[/h3]
[h3]#204 Yes, after 13 4 loko's, a 5th of Vodka and 3 bouts w/ depression, yes, I agree. You do look like Beyonce.[/h3]
[h3]#65 You were concieved after a Al Green concert in the back of a Magenta Rag-Top El Camino w/ "#1 Soul Brother" written on the side.[/h3]
laugh.gif

[h3]#346 No, I'm not coming to a birthday party @ your house. Your "Uncle" Shanice keeps trying to hug me and I don't like that s***[/h3]
[h3]#204 Yes, after 13 4 loko's, a 5th of Vodka and 3 bouts w/ depression, yes, I agree. You do look like Beyonce.[/h3]
[h3]#65 You were concieved after a Al Green concert in the back of a Magenta Rag-Top El Camino w/ "#1 Soul Brother" written on the side.[/h3]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.
I don't know what you talkin bout, I'm handing out ether lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bet you won't and if/when you do Jayhood wants proof
would also love to see said "takeover-ings" 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I'm not gonna go through the trouble of print screens and all that but I told this one kid he's "a nice person trapped in an a-hole's body." Told this other girl that I hit and quit who has been reaching out to me that "it wasn't personal, we're just incompatible." I'm don't wanna chase ppl away, kinda waiting for a few unsuspecting ppl to try their luck before I go all in lol.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.
I don't know what you talkin bout, I'm handing out ether lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bet you won't and if/when you do Jayhood wants proof
would also love to see said "takeover-ings" 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I'm not gonna go through the trouble of print screens and all that but I told this one kid he's "a nice person trapped in an a-hole's body." Told this other girl that I hit and quit who has been reaching out to me that "it wasn't personal, we're just incompatible." I'm don't wanna chase ppl away, kinda waiting for a few unsuspecting ppl to try their luck before I go all in lol.

Back
Top Bottom