new facebook status game just started

and i have no idea as to what it is this time. seems like every week some new trend is going on.

ppl are putting numbers in their status then talking about a person. anyone know what this means?

ex.

[h6] ‎#318 hella coo && cute![/h6]
[h6]#627 I remember u from hs but always thought u thought I was stuck up lol but no your the biggest sweetheart[/h6]wth is this
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

and i have no idea as to what it is this time. seems like every week some new trend is going on.

ppl are putting numbers in their status then talking about a person. anyone know what this means?

ex.

[h6] ‎#318 hella coo && cute![/h6]
[h6]#627 I remember u from hs but always thought u thought I was stuck up lol but no your the biggest sweetheart[/h6]wth is this
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.

You send someone a number and they'll tell you what they think of you with the number you sent them. Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.

As sheepish and lame as these games may seem, they've gotta be the ultimate way to rekindle some old flames and create a pathway to the panties.

As sheepish and lame as these games may seem, they've gotta be the ultimate way to rekindle some old flames and create a pathway to the panties.

You're suppose to message the person with a number and using that number they update their status describing how they feel about you.

All these 'games' is making facebook feel like Myspace 2.0.
grin.gif

You're suppose to message the person with a number and using that number they update their status describing how they feel about you.

All these 'games' is making facebook feel like Myspace 2.0.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.

This is just like when a 4 out of 10 girl puts up a "sexy" picture and dudes line up to say "dayum girlie" 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

Every chick is beautiful to these dudes this all time high simping is disgusting.

This is just like when a 4 out of 10 girl puts up a "sexy" picture and dudes line up to say "dayum girlie" 
indifferent.gif

I don't know what you talkin bout, I'm handing out ether lol.

First person to send me a number is getting roasted until they log off of facebook forever, these games must stop.

First person to send me a number is getting roasted until they log off of facebook forever, these games must stop.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bet you won't and if/when you do Jayhood wants proof

Originally Posted by RavageBX

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bet you won't and if/when you do Jayhood wants proof

Its pretty damn annoying.  These damn simps and dumbasses are flooding my news feed with crap.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Who came up wit this foolishness??

Back
Top Bottom