New Era hat stickers

OFF , Thats like rocking some shoes from ROSS with the sale tag still on ... But then again lames always rock there tall tees with the sticker ....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TAKE THE STICKER OFF WHEN YOU ROCK YOUR FITTEDS .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

OFF , Thats like rocking some shoes from ROSS with the sale tag still on ... But then again lames always rock there tall tees with the sticker ....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TAKE THE STICKER OFF WHEN YOU ROCK YOUR FITTEDS .

I don't get why people look down on people that keeps the sticker on the fitted. Just do you and don't worry about the next man.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

On.
No style
indifferent.gif

i keep the gold sticker on, if its the on field fitted i take that STUPID long sticker off and keep the golden circle sticker on under....people think thatits one big sticker and its connected.
laugh.gif

I used to keep it on, now I take it off..

I keep the holo's on though

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

On.
No style
indifferent.gif

i keep the gold sticker on, if its the on field fitted i take that STUPID long sticker off and keep the golden circle sticker on under....people think that its one big sticker and its connected.
laugh.gif

But what are we REALLY talking about here?

I keep the GOLD HOLOGRAM SIZE STICKER ON. ALWAYS.

If OP is refering to the LONG MLB BRIM joints, that obviously comes off.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hologram on, all size stickers off. I used to think keeping the size sticker on was hot but quickly realized it was not lol.

Off... but I like keeping the stickers for some reason... I 'curve' my brims as well. Like some guys said, to me, its like wearing your Levis with thecardboard tag still attached... but hey, wear your cap the way you want to.

Someone educate me... when did this 'leave the sticker on' trend start (mid-90's?) and why (to look 'fresh')? Just wondering.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Hologram on, all size stickers off. I used to think keeping the size sticker on was hot but quickly realized it was not lol.

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by JP310

off. Only sticker i leave on is the authenticity hologram.

aint that the sticker were talking about??

i think he's talking about the little rectangular sticker that comes on the mlb authentics? if that's the case i leave those on too
yea im talkin about the rectangle one underneath

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Off... but I like keeping the stickers for some reason... I 'curve' my brims as well. Like some guys said, to me, its like wearing your Levis with the cardboard tag still attached... but hey, wear your cap the way you want to.

Someone educate me... when did this 'leave the sticker on' trend start (mid-90's?) and why (to look 'fresh')? Just wondering.
mid to late 90's.....I refer to it as the "I pop tags phase" people wanted other people to know that everything they wore was"new".

But I keep the size sticker on for the first few wears then I take it off........if you wait to long there is to much discoloration.....

I took the top stickers off yesterday and I felt wrong
frown.gif

I always keep the MLB hologram sticker on though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom