New Era hat stickers

OFF i think thats a lame trend/style but i do save them to put on my sticker wall at work:.

Off

i swear i didn't mean for the money to be showing
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Off. Its ridiculous seeing stickers faded with ketchup and who else knows what, on kids thinking they're doing it lmao.

I think thats so lame......dude's have a navy (now light grey) Yankees fitted, that's creased on the top front, white sweat stains all on the sides....with the sticker still on like its FRESH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

i only leave the rectangular hologram sticker on under my brim

Take all the stickers OFF, bend the brim slightly and wear the hat on my head properly not backwards, to the side or pushed way back.

IMO the only people who should keep stickers or tags on their hats are athletes given fresh new hats while celebrating their championships.

Aint nothing worse then seeing a worn out hat (not even a New Era sometimes) that has a faded peeling sticker on its bill.

i never though..ever...ever..that this was a big discussion..its a got damn sticker..who cares if its on they hat..ma ****as be worried about what the next mangot on too much instead of just doig them..and it has nothing to do with age..dressing has nothing to do with age..but sooo much to do with how u carryyourself, respond to ppl, treat ppl, handle situations.....my word!!!

Back
Top Bottom