New Era hat stickers

Ive got it down to a Science lol.........I take off the round size sticker and leave the silver/hologram sticker under the bring (not all new eras come withit) and then when I buy the new "On Field" caps with the sticker that is on the wholeeeee bill of the cap I leave that whole thing on, I wish allhats had this because I adjust my hats so much this keep the bill clean.......Im anal lol

That big +$+ black sticker has to go, but the gold one, forever stays
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I only take off the price tag

same here!! but i take off the new stickers(the big one that covers the front). i think they need to come off!!

I leave on the hologram, i've been doing it for years, it looks weird to me if I take it off.

I dont get this, wich sticker?

The Hologram sticker with "59fifty SIZE 7 1/4" or whatever, I leave on but what is this other sticker yall on about.

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Originally Posted by JP310

off. Only sticker i leave on is the authenticity hologram.

aint that the sticker were talking about??

i think he's talking about the little rectangular sticker that comes on the mlb authentics? if that's the case i leave those on too
Naw hes talking about the big yellow zelda shields that come with the hat.

i used to leave the size sticker on a hat til i first wear it, then i take it off...but theres a couple hats that i had stored for a lil over a year andfinally broke out. and when i took the sticker off it left crazy residue on the hat. so from now on i take the new era sticker off as soon as i buy it.

like someone said, it's kinda the same as keeping the size sticker for some jeans on while you wear them. not my thing.

for the on fields i have, i tend to leave the hologram underneath though.

Back
Top Bottom