roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

extra crud
laugh.gif

wayne didnt really say much

the ep was alright slightly disappointed
eyes.gif

Every episode isn't meant to be funny. Like "The Passion of The Ruckus" there was an underlying message. For this episode it was the lack ofwill by some Katrina victims to rebuild their lives after their government has failed and how they rely on others instead of trying something themselves. As Isaid earlier the message of the episode would've been much clearer had they blew all of the money on something dumb like a car with rims similar to Katrinavictims who bought Louis Vuitton with their money.

it was iight... Wayne was funny but didnt Jericho sound like old dude off Barber Shop (cedric the entertainer character) lol

This was the weakest episode of this season but it was still entertaining and had some laugh out loud moments.

Most Boondocks epsisodes are not only funny but they feel like a well directed movie as well. This episode just didn't have that quality. Nonetheless,Boondocks on an off night is still better then any other almost any other new shows on TV.

Originally Posted by Memphis10aKey

it was iight... Wayne was funny but didnt Jericho sound like old dude off Barber Shop (cedric the entertainer character) lol

it was him

This was the weakest episode of this season but it was still entertaining and had some laugh out loud moments.

Nonetheless, Boondocks on an off night is still better then any other almost any other new shows on TV.
I completely agree.

Does anybody know if there's any possibility of Boondocks getting affected by the writer's strike?

I thought the episode was good. I was dying when they show all the homies lining up to rebuild New Orleans
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Jericho trying to bust out with the spanish
roll.gif
"Yo quieroTaco Bell"
laugh.gif

The whole episode was funny and realistic at the same time. I knew this would be the week the Ruckus would get to shine.

Back
Top Bottom