New 2009 Info

7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I THINK '09 JUST GOT PROMISING...

French 7's & Bordeaux's are copped
Wow, a 4th and possibly 5th pair of XII's to cop?
Please let them drop Concords/Space Jams.. I will officially stop my Air Jordan buying after this year if they do!

Thanks for the info OP and PO...don't let those other NT'ers stop youguys from blessing us with this info we so desperately crave.

XII"s
VI's
III's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here is the info, that has yet to have been posted on NT:

the 7 pack will consist of a orlando color and bordaux 7s,

DMP with 2 7s (orlando magic colorway and raptors)

please forgive my dimness, but are the bordeauxs part of a pack or are they being released individually? This post is conflicting.

WHATT!! All the Retros Intrest me but not to happy about them being released in packs but still sound like
pimp.gif

im so exited for the 12's 7's and my favorites true blue 3's those white and orange 3's im not sold on yet might cop just to match my syracusegear. and we were talking about 09 being garbage
laugh.gif

masterhammy23 your info is greatly appreciated. Its nice to hear that people seem to be happy for whats to come this year from jordan brand.

Myself Im looking forward for the slam dunk package, the dmp VII pack, and the true blue III.

thanks masterhammy for the info and po for dropping a bomb with the xl's and possible cw to come o yea also thanks for telling me in advance im going brokein 2010
laugh.gif

clapping.gif

The clapping is for the info, not necessarily for all of these releases.

That being said, bring on the IIIs and XIIs.

Back
Top Bottom