New 2009 Info

Originally Posted by PO2345

The "Orlando" VII's will feature black & white "pinstripes" similar to Jordan I's released sometime ago.
It will not be on the whole shoe.
wink.gif

I stated some of the other information in other threads, but a good post from an unknown informant.
pimp.gif

I'm not confirming "ALL" of the information. Just "SOME".
NT'ers like this will make the absence of individuals such as myself, BabyJordan, JM, etc in this forum irrelevant.
smile.gif

PO
PO, any comment on the XI's retro's???

MasterHammy: No offense taken.
I stopped posting information sometime ago. JB forum is just not as engaging for me as it was years ago.
frown.gif

The new breed of sneaker enthusiasts has really diminished the fun for me.
smh.gif

Don't worry, I still lurk from time to time, and NT will continue to be the premier source of information, even if I'm not the one providing it likethe past.
smokin.gif

I just happened to see this post while in a good mood, which is why I contributed.
laugh.gif

PO

to the author of the post, THANK YOU, as well as all of the others who have dropped info about 2009.

i liked last year's idea of the packs, and a sprinkle of retro's in-between. minus the pack idea for 2009, it sounds like JB is going back to basicsw/ retro drops. i'd like to see more single drops vs pack drops, though. whatever the case, it sounds like we are getting 1's, 3's, 5's,'s, 7's and 11's (if i can remember the large amnt of info i have read over the last 2 days about 2009). it'll be an interesting year for JBand i'll be anticipating to see how it pans out. i know that i NEED those ATCQ 1's and that 1's pack w/ the laker-themed retro's in it...SICK.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Appreciate the info.

But didn't we know all of this already? The only thing we didn't know was the colorway for the XII's. And the possible XI snakeskin pack.

If you ask me, the info is still here on NT, you just have to look a little harder.

Thanks again though, much appreciated.

All I've seen so far have been whispers, and I don't think CW's have been mentioned like French Blue and Bordeaux VII, XII's or other things
True, the XII colorways weren't mentioned, but I think Goliath made a post in regards to Bordeaux's and maybe even French Blue's.

But you're right. It has been mostly whispers on here

Wow...if they release that Black toe in HI, it really makes that BMP a joke of a release...Hope that it is true though!

Appreciate the info.

But didn't we know all of this already? The only thing we didn't know was the colorway for the XII's. And the possible XI snakeskin pack.

If you ask me, the info is still here on NT, you just have to look a little harder.

All I've seen so far have been whispers, and I don't think CW's have been mentioned like French Blue and Bordeaux VII, XII's or other things
True, the XII colorways weren't mentioned, but I think Goliath made a post in regards to Bordeaux's and maybe even French Blue's.

I was so surprised. On ISS they have a Gatorade VI thread and someone posted something ab out knowing info and I replied saying I knew info for '09 so weexchanged info, but he said he didn't want the info released or his friends could get in trouble. So I go into the RD thread on ISS and I see people justdropping info like they were told to do it. That's something I quoted in my original post. Some guy says that he can save money in '09 and the guy juststarts naming off shoes coming out, and I see this literally a few minutes after the guy told me not to post it because of the whole issue with releasing info.

HWBurnz:
Since I'm in a good mood. I will state one thing.
laugh.gif

I viewed an All-White XI Mid Sample. The only color on them was orange which was on the "Jumpman" logo, the Sole, the middle of the tongue andfinally the J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets along the side.
Not sure if they will release though. This is all from memory.
ohwell.gif

Are there other XI's that could release? Possibly....
wink.gif

But there are HORRIBLE shoes releasing as well, just wait until NT views the All-Patent Leather V's with Forest Green/Maroon/Orange/Yellow....
sick.gif

But no worries. JB has plenty of items in store for you guys in 2009. It will be a respectful year without a question. Not Amazing, But Respectful!
smile.gif

Good Night & Enjoy!

PO

Appreciate the info.

I was so surprised. On ISS they have a Gatorade VI thread and someone posted something ab out knowing info and I replied saying I knew info for '09 so we exchanged info, but he said he didn't want the info released or his friends could get in trouble. So I go into the RD thread on ISS and I see people just dropping info like they were told to do it. That's something I quoted in my original post. Some guy says that he can save money in '09 and the guy just starts naming off shoes coming out, and I see this literally a few minutes after the guy told me not to post it because of the whole issue with releasing info.
Yeah I would bet that the same info has been dropped here, but some heads just don't know who trust. There has definitely been mentions ofthe Gatorade VI here, but the exact colorway is yet to be determined, as far as NT knows. You definitely posted some quality info, especially about the RetroXI's. Which I'm sure most, if not all of us, are very interested in. Hopefully we do get SpaceJams, but it seems as though its not going to happen. But the Retro+ colorways should be interesting.

HWBurnz:
laugh.gif

I viewed an All-White XI Mid Sample. The only color on them was orange which was on the "Jumpman" logo, the Sole, the middle of the tongue and finally the J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets along the side.
ohwell.gif

wink.gif

But there are HORRIBLE shoes releasing as well, just wait until NT views the All-Patent Leather V's with Forest Green/Maroon/Orange/Yellow....
sick.gif

But no worries. JB has plenty of items in store for you guys in 2009. It will be a respectful year without a question. Not Amazing, But Respectful!
smile.gif

Good Night & Enjoy!

PO

^Thanks PO, those sound like a Citrus XI mid which will be welcomed by all I would believe, and also I don't know if these are all supposed to release nextyear or if these are preliminary ideas for the next year or year and a half

HWBurnz:
laugh.gif

I viewed an All-White XI Mid Sample. The only color on them was orange which was on the "Jumpman" logo, the Sole, the middle of the tongue and finally the J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets along the side.
ohwell.gif

Just wait till NT views the All-Patent Leather V's....
sick.gif

smile.gif

PO
Whoa thanks for the info

too much information for one night... im still hoping the 6s in feb come out good.. thanks for all the info though

...man...and I thought I was gonna start saving money after the packs were done...time to start saving again man...can't say that I'm mad though,because even with fusions and random hybrids, this news was a nice breath of fresh air and proof that Jordan Brand still has some life after all. thanks forthe info masterhammy, good look

HWBurnz:
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

wink.gif

sick.gif

smile.gif

Good Night & Enjoy!

PO
PO, thank you for the response! You are missed in this forum lately, trust me.

I can only hope there is ALOT of truth to your hint at other XI colorways.

Let me ask you something.....

Would u say JB is being semi-conservative this year, and really gearing up to release some of the GOATS in 2010?

Or do we all have our hopes up for nothing???

HWBurnz:
The year 2010 will be great for Jordan Brand. No doubt about it. Expect a lot of collectors to be rejuvenated & excited next year if they have lost hope!
Now leave me alone, I'm off to bed.
laugh.gif

PO

and if we get 11's. please let it be space jams! thats all i need
indifferent.gif
.. the only 11 i wouldnt pass on. please please jb. give us space jams.
frown.gif

great info....i'm glad jb will be releasing some good stuff to counter all the other team shoes/fusions coming out this year...thanks for all theinfo--it's a lot to sum up and organize to see which ones to get..i hope the good shoes won't be extremely difficult to cop though

HWBurnz:
The year 2010 will be great for Jordan Brand. No doubt about it. Expect a lot of collectors to be rejuvenated & excited next year if they have lost hope!
Now leave me alone, I'm off to bed.
laugh.gif

PO
Haha fair enough. Thanks again for the info. Good to hear that 2010 will be a great year.

You really should stick around and post more, this forum could use it!

Thanks alot for this info i will start saving money now thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom