New 2009 Info

Thanks for the info.....hopefully jb does'nt screw things up by making shoes limited with bad quality.....you know what... i say we challenge jb torelease one....just one quality jordan in a classic colorway...no bs just a regular gr thats available to everyone.

sweet info, hope its on point cuz it made 2009 sound a lil bit juicier
glasses.gif

THANK YOU to the op of this info, and THANK YOU PO for your contribution....WE ALWAYS APPRECIATE IT!

this thread has just restored my hope for more kicks...

v's pack sounds iffy with the random colored patent leather
vii's pack sounds promising
i's pack.....maybe, depends if they look too much like dunks

hof pack.....no way in hell.

true blue iii's will be
pimp.gif
, although i dont know that i really need the cement iii's my '03's are still
pimp.gif

qs xii BETTER be the white/reds
pimp.gif
, and i would guess black/reds although i dont really need those either

SO A DMP PACK WITH 2 7S

AND ANOTHER PACK WITH THE ORLANDO COLOR AND THE OTHER SHOE EVERYONE BE SUCKIN OFF SO 4 PAIRS OF GOOD 7S IN 09?

NOT BAD JB NOT BAD LOOKS LIKE THEY SAW WHAT NIKE RETRO WAS BRINGING OUT

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by PO2345

HWBurnz:
Since I'm in a good mood. I will state one thing.
laugh.gif

I viewed an All-White XI Mid Sample. The only color on them was orange which was on the "Jumpman" logo, the Sole, the middle of the tongue and finally the J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets along the side.
Not sure if they will release though. This is all from memory.
ohwell.gif

Are there other XI's that could release? Possibly....
wink.gif

But there are HORRIBLE shoes releasing as well, just wait until NT views the All-Patent Leather V's with Forest Green/Maroon/Orange/Yellow....
sick.gif

But no worries. JB has plenty of items in store for you guys in 2009. It will be a respectful year without a question. Not Amazing, But Respectful!
smile.gif

Good Night & Enjoy!

PO

sounds awesome about the XIs! maybe something that looks like this?

549a80.jpg

and whats with JB on this orange tip lately? Possible orange XI, possibly orange in the gatorade VI.. Bobcats colorways? Lets see some more of um. They could be hot.
sole should be orange as well

Po thanks for the info and good to see you posting again you should do it more often some folks still appreciate the hints and info.

Thanks for the info. The only way i would ever buy another JB new release is if its the bordeaux's

woke up...got on here read this ...went to the bank to open another savings account
things are starting to look pretty good for 09' ...bordeauxs,french blues,XII,& citrus XI
WOW!!!! cant wait

Thanks to ALL that posted the new info
pimp.gif

My wife is gonna have serious problems with me in 09-10
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom