New 2009 Info

Originally Posted by PO2345

HWBurnz:
Since I'm in a good mood. I will state one thing.
laugh.gif

I viewed an All-White XI Mid Sample. The only color on them was orange which was on the "Jumpman" logo, the Sole, the middle of the tongue and finally the J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets along the side.
Not sure if they will release though. This is all from memory.
ohwell.gif

Are there other XI's that could release? Possibly....
wink.gif

But there are HORRIBLE shoes releasing as well, just wait until NT views the All-Patent Leather V's with Forest Green/Maroon/Orange/Yellow....
sick.gif

But no worries. JB has plenty of items in store for you guys in 2009. It will be a respectful year without a question. Not Amazing, But Respectful!
smile.gif

Good Night & Enjoy!

PO
Told you guys a retro+ xi was coming.

+!*@ it, im going no huddle with these releases, just show me the good stuff. And there are still a few people on here that continue to give dead on info butdont splatter it all on the forum because people want "pics". so why waste time when people dont wanna listen?

And just when I thought I was gon leave JB, they pull me right back in w/ this info
smh.gif

HWBurnz:
The year 2010 will be great for Jordan Brand. No doubt about it. Expect a lot of collectors to be rejuvenated & excited next year if they have lost hope!
Now leave me alone, I'm off to bed.
laugh.gif

PO

I WANT TO SAY THE F-WORD OUT LOUD !

As for the doubters, you can believe this thread will be the SOURCE for all sneaker sites to post their info from. It's like the BOOK OF TRUTH that peoplewill be making reference from hereon in

And those White/ White/ Orange XI Mid sounds like Charlotte Bobcats inspired? hmmm

The "Orlando" VII's will feature black & white "pinstripes" similar to Jordan I's released sometime ago.
It will not be on the whole shoe.
wink.gif

I stated some of the other information in other threads, but a good post from an unknown informant.
pimp.gif

I'm not confirming "ALL" of the information. Just "SOME".
NT'ers like this will make the absence of individuals such as myself, BabyJordan, JM, etc in this forum irrelevant.
smile.gif

PO

pimp.gif

nuff said...

and thanks masterhammy! its mos def appreciated...and just when i thought JB was gon save me some $ this year...

HWBurnz:
The year 2010 will be great for Jordan Brand. No doubt about it. Expect a lot of collectors to be rejuvenated & excited next year if they have lost hope!
Now leave me alone, I'm off to bed.
laugh.gif

PO
laugh.gif

good looks PO! its good to hear info like this from you & masterhammy...like you said earlier...this forum is still very informative and will continue toput out the best info first, but its just not like it was in its early years...'00, '01, '02, etc...and dont let my post count foolya'
wink.gif

Yo man this is great news. I thought JB was taking a nap this year. I'm pumped to see pictures and more info pop up. Those Citrus XI sound veryinteresting. JB should do a Black/White/Orange pair.

And a special thanks to the guys dropping info. You are some cool dudes. And PO big ups to you because your actually still around to help the remaining headsout
laugh.gif
. Thanks again guys.

wow, its almost too much to process. thanks to those who dropped the info. bordeuax's and true blues
pimp.gif

True Blue & White Cement III's, hmmm interesting.

I don't know why they just don't go back making everything GR's, no packs, no limit crap & better quality. Main reason why Jordan Brand sucks.

Wow thanks for the info...even if it's all speculation.

The III's pack is what i'm looking foward to.

Bordeaux's? YES! Forget the gatorade VI's.

That's all i liked.

First off I have not seen this type of just MASSIVE INFO ! im glad i was still up to tell some of my friends the HEAT thas about to drop... More so im gladJordan is not total crazy in losing there customer base... JB knows they have a lot to release using some creativity like the citrus mid concept, im seeing amid version like the lows in i think 01 that would b DOPE !!!!!!!!!! juss some thought this thread will b huge 2morrow and in the coming days and months !!!!!09 will be a good yr !

laugh.gif
I completely agree with PO on the fall of this forum,
smh.gif
. Not thisboard of course, I <3 NT (General, S&T
smokin.gif
). I certainly thoughtI was gone from it with the end of the CDP packs. However, news that a couple of classics that I need doubles of (True Blues, White/Cement III's) arecoming back,
smh.gif
. Hopefully some good releases, just worried about the whole "collectors" idea. When it comes to that term, JB seems to think theyshould be super limited,
smh.gif
. That is not what collecting is all about and that is not how the love for Jordan's started. Every Jordan was GR until themiddle of this decade.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Not this board of course, I <3 NT (General, S&T
smokin.gif
). I certainly thought I was gone from it with the end of the CDP packs. However, news that a couple of classics that I need doubles of (True Blues, White/Cement III's) are coming back,
smh.gif
. Hopefully some good releases, just worried about the whole "collectors" idea. When it comes to that term, JB seems to think they should be super limited,
smh.gif
. That is not what collecting is all about and that is not how the love for Jordan's started. Every Jordan was GR until the middle of this decade.
Yea i need those true blue and white cement 3s...JB would go broke this year if they didnt throw out retros

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Not this board of course, I <3 NT (General, S&T
smokin.gif
). I certainly thought I was gone from it with the end of the CDP packs. However, news that a couple of classics that I need doubles of (True Blues, White/Cement III's) are coming back,
smh.gif
. Hopefully some good releases, just worried about the whole "collectors" idea. When it comes to that term, JB seems to think they should be super limited,
smh.gif
. That is not what collecting is all about and that is not how the love for Jordan's started. Every Jordan was GR until the middle of this decade.
I agree with your GR statement.

HWBurnz:
Since I'm in a good mood. I will state one thing.
laugh.gif

I viewed an All-White XI Mid Sample. The only color on them was orange which was on the "Jumpman" logo, the Sole, the middle of the tongue and finally the J-O-R-D-A-N eyelets along the side.
Not sure if they will release though. This is all from memory.
ohwell.gif

Are there other XI's that could release? Possibly....
wink.gif

But there are HORRIBLE shoes releasing as well, just wait until NT views the All-Patent Leather V's with Forest Green/Maroon/Orange/Yellow....
sick.gif

But no worries. JB has plenty of items in store for you guys in 2009. It will be a respectful year without a question. Not Amazing, But Respectful!
smile.gif

Good Night & Enjoy!

PO

sounds awesome about the XIs! maybe something that looks like this?

549a80.jpg

and whats with JB on this orange tip lately? Possible orange XI, possibly orange in the gatorade VI.. Bobcats colorways? Lets see some more of um. They couldbe hot.

This is the kinda %$! i like reading... thanks hammy, its been a while since i heard good news on JB forum.

I'm only focused on the VII Pack...Bordeaux! Of course thats a cop in multiples no matter what the other colorway is...This is the shoe I've beenwaiting for and at times seemed like would never see the light of day outside of a few DS (unwearable) pairs that happened to be put up for sell...So yhea defcop this pack x2...

Back
Top Bottom