Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

All kidding a side, it was tough being a fan this year.

Only looking up from here

Got to thank Krazy, Roc, JB 23 for keeping the thread going.

not a sneak, Iceman, SHUGES, and any one else i might of missed. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

It will only get better everyone.

I do apologize for being very lazy this year. It was tough at times to change this thread and do everything with how the team was.

I hope to continue for the off-season and next years thread Unless someone else wants too. (LOL not that I have control over that lol)

Lets Go NETS!!! one more time.

Oh and CDR still is a jerk ROC.
laugh.gif
I just do not ask him for Autos any more
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
wink.gif
[/font]

congrats on 70 losses. i never thought i would see it in my lifetime. you have to be truly remarkable at something to get 70 on either column.

Tough season, but it was good to see the true Nets fans in here stick it out. You guys know who you are...

It was a long year, but we have a bright offseason this summer, lets all look forward to it
glasses.gif

What a season. Time for the off-season.

Hopefully, we get one of the top 2 picks in the draft, and an overall great off-season.

Couple of things to start the thread over.

Boone may get re-signed.

They players were indeed partying before the Nets/Heat game the night before since a majority of the team lives in florida.

They did exit interviews tuesday before the flight to miami because only like 6 guys came back to jersey after the game.

Lots of draft talk will occur in the next couple of weeks.

Lets enjoy this summer and watch some good playoff basketball during this time.

Lakers/Thunder should steal the 1st rd.

Forget the stuff I said in my last post in here. I've got a completely different mood.

We're going to have a great off-season. 
smile.gif

pimp.gif

Wonder if we can get anybody good from the crop. But I like what we have now, with all honesty. Watching that 60 minutes interview with MP though makes you wonder how he's gonna woo the free agents. Maybe suck it up and take them on that 200-foot yacht he can't find
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Our owner just sits there.

Does not care that Larry Bird is there.

I am liking this dude more and more everyday.

lol

He is like that mysterious kid in high school that u don't know if he actually killed that kid or was just a story,

You saw the other owners/participants walk over to him and he talked to them the second shot that they did?

I want to see his reaction if we do not get Number 1

probably blows up the stage

lol.

I say we keep it.

Pick Wesley in the draft and a guard later in the first.

Pick up David Lee in FA and move him to PF.

And keep C. Lee. I really liked him towards the end of the season.

I would have had no problem with #2... Such a big difference between the 2 & 3.

At this point, I don't see anyone we draft having a big impact for us. We could get someone solid, but not to the effect that that 1 or 2 pick could've got us. Not only playing wise, but in terms of this summer.

Back
Top Bottom