Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Impressive play / W for the Nets tonight
smokin.gif

T-Will really put on a show tonight. And in 29 minutes. I think he's going to make another attempt at a triple-double before the season is over.

Terrence Williams was throwing dimes out there. Williams & Boone had a nice 1,2 punch out there tonight.

Wow. And I was flipping through the local channels expecting to see it. Now I have to keep track of the box score.  

laugh.gif
Yeah, YES is covering the Yankees opener vs The Red Sox.

Last I saw we were down 80-71 beginning of the 4th

I dont think Kahn would make that move. He's literally asking the moon for rubio and although hes good, i see him wanting lopez too. (imagine a front court of lopez and love
sick.gif
sick.gif
)

Twill running the point? i dont think he'll be able to do that. maybe split the pg duties with someone. im surprised at how hes matured to get some PT compared to the beginning of the year.

i really hope you guys resign humps. he's a good big man who provides effort night in and out.

sorry guys

easter festivities with my girl today

Heard the game somewhat.

Blatche is playing very well despite the organization hating him.

off to indy.

eek.gif
at the offer to Coach K... He could get $15 mill a year making him the highest paid coach in any sport.

Our new owneer would like him to serve as a GM / Coach...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

eek.gif
at the offer to Coach K... He could get $15 mill a year making him the highest paid coach in any sport.

Our new owneer would like him to serve as a GM / Coach...

WOW. If that were to happen I think we'd have a great chance of landing a major free agent. I like the new owner he is really committed to winning.
I see you guys are talking draft day deals with the 'Wolves. 

Worst case we slip to 6 or 7, could you guys see us trading Devin for Flynn? Flynn+late first rounder+filler

Then draft Cousins?

Flynn

Twill/FA

FA/Twill

Yi

Brook

I think that line up would look better since Johnny isn't a great play maker and Twill wants to run the point badly, he could do a lot of distributing and ball handling.

*strokes beard*

That's a ton of money for a coach who's stayed in college ball in whole career.

Inintially Coach K said 'nyet' we'll see what he says to this offer.

This would be a tough offer to turn down...

Its early, but I like the direction our new owner is taking with this team, he wants to win & seems like he'll do anything to do that. He's actaully taking charge & quick... Its good to see someone this determined in the organization.

Prokohov seems like a mix between Mark Cuban, Hugh Hefner and Ivan Drago from Rocky
pimp.gif

"I must brrreak you!"

Krzyzewski: Nyet to Nets

By Chris Sheridan
ESPN.com

Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski told ESPN.com Monday morning that "I wouldn't have any interest in the job," even if incoming New Jersey Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov offers to make him the highest-paid coach in the NBA.

The Bergen (N.J.) Record reported Monday that Prokhorov, despite Krzyzewski's earlier public expressions of disinterest, has continued to target Coach K as his No. 1 choice to coach the Nets once the NBA's board of governors approves his purchase of the majority ownership of the franchise from Bruce Ratner.

Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson is currently the NBA's highest-paid coach with a $12 million salary, and the Record said Prokhorov might be willing to offer Krzyzewski in the range of $12 million to $15 million annually.

"I haven't been contacted," Krzyzewski said as he rode the team bus to Duke's shootaround in preparation for Monday night's NCAA championship game against Butler in Indianapolis. "I wouldn't have any interest in the job. You would be flattered if someone would offer you a job, but I would not be interested."

http://sports.espn.go.com...10/news/story?id=5056964

Well, if we tear apart sentences and words, Having No interest after speculated 12- 15 million dollar offer means we will not know fully until Prokohov is named owner.

If he said yes he is interested, there would of been issues from Duke, the NBA, etc etc.

We will not know anything until all the smoke clears from the ownership vote and the championship from duke.

But is intriguing to just see that.

Devin is also pushing hard for Avery Johnson.

Why is it that I feel Devin is the guy they have talked about when it came to players in the locker room having their own agendas??????

He needs to worry that the Nets do not get the 1st pick in the draft more than who will be coach.

Back
Top Bottom