10th win
pimp.gif
lol..

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

we got our 10th win

lol

They played real well tonight.

The Spurs need to rest but also need to clinch a playoff spot.

really hard for them right now.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Mikhail Prokhorov says Thorn will stay with team even after his contract is up in June.

I approve of this. Thorn knows how to bring good talent together. The last three years have been rough with all of our success in the 2000s but hopefully this will be the start of some serious basketball again in this state
pimp.gif

I'm just so relieved we avoided the worst record. I don't remember ever thinking about so many "what ifs" throughout a season for any of my favorite teams. From the injuries to the buzzer-beaters. Boy, did the buzzer-beaters hurt so much more this year. Over the last month, it has been really good to see the progress we have shown, especially seeing the progress T-Will has made. He still seems like he wants to do too much at times, but his decision making has gotten better in the second half of the season. 

Once again though, just like last year when Dooling was healthy, when Devin is off the floor and now Twill is running the offense, the Nets are much better then when they have Devin leading as a point guard,

It is just a fact. They are experimenting the last couple of games of having Devin play the 2-guard spot with Twill running the offense. (like dooling did last year when Devin came back from injury).

Devin has played much better in the second half of the year but as I have mentioned before, Nets get 1 or 2 in the draft, and I am 90% sure Devin is shipped out that night of the draft.

Wall is a no brainer but if the Nets get Evan Turner, I could see a lineup of:

Twill
Turner
Free agent (Lebron, Gay, etc etc)
Yi/traded player or signed FA
Lopez

Boone(He will get tendered after his performance the last month and a half)
Hump
CDR
Lee
Dooling (Can't see them cutting him for the money)

1st round pick (Late draft pick)
2nd round pick (early in round)

I could see them trading Lee too.

I totally forget about him and the rotation (too many damn guards, lol)

I still want to know the rules with FA and sign and trades cause I would love for the Nets to trade Harris, YI, and the late 1st round pick to Minny for Al Jefferson and the rights to rubio if the Nets draft 2 and below.

You get a big man that the gm tried to trade at the draft last year and at the trade deadline this year.

They wanted Harris last year even with Flynn already in the mix.

They get another young foward in the last year of his deal.

and a late 1st rounder.

Rubio would want out of his contract in europe then but I would hold him back the one extra year.

I don't know, I just think the Nets have a lot more options then free agency unlike the other team across the river.

You're not getting Rubio and Jefferson without Brook Lopez somehow being included in the deal.

Say the Timberwolves win the lottery and land the #1 pick. Is there any possible way this could go down?

Timberwolves draft John Wall.
Nets draft Evan Turner.

Timberwolves trade Ricky Rubio, Al Jefferson and the #15 pick in the 2010 draft to the Nets for Evan Turner.

Nets Lineup
PG- Devin Harris/Ricky Rubio
SG- Courtney Lee/Ricky Rubio (that's if you want to play both Harris and Rubio together)
SF- Rudy Gay/Terrence Williams
PF- Al Jefferson
C- Brook Lopez

+ I didn't even include whoever you would take with the #15 pick we'd give you that Charlotte owes us.

Timberwolves Lineup
PG- John Wall
SG- Evan Turner
SF- Corey Brewer
PF- Kevin Love
C- Darko Milicic?

Bench- Jonny Flynn as the 6th man, Wayne Ellington, Ryan Gomes, etc.

Wouldn't that be significantly better for both teams? The Nets would improve tremendously right away, probably being a playoff team in 2011 with a bright future, and the Timberwolves would also be heading in the right direction.

Completely hypothetical obviously, but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on that.

I think though the Nets will not trade Wall if we get the Number 1 pick

I hear you JPZx about Minny's stance, I just think Moving Harris would be highly discussed if wall is drafted.

My pipe dream would be that they still discuss trading him if they get turner at 2. lol.

I just think Harris is going to end up in Minny even if we only get Al Jeff back.

But the Free Agent thing kinda ruins the trade. Al needs to be a sign and trade. Last I thought you could only trade one and one in a sign and trade and not involve multiple pieces???

That is what sets that trade apart JPZx. I hear you though on it just I think the Nets would Keep wall and do everything in their power to trade Devin.

NO Hornets tonight.

I hear Kiki may not be around after this season.

And Prokhorov will bring in a Russian head coach.

Anyone hear of it?

it is actually a gm krazy

he wants thorn to pick the coach.

JVG or Avery Johnson lead the list.

The two Russians that are mentioned on Netsdaily are actually two very good Basketball minds with one actually in america for the Houston Rockets with roots from Jersey.

He is a hands off Owner with lots of money. That means Thorn will be in most control of the basketball operations with the checks just coming from him.

He wants to win. he will not risk a all russian mutiny to not win in the NBA.

He has actually praised Brook lopez and has said that Lebron is not the only player he has sights on (he is really pushing for david Lee)

I have a feeling they will do everything they can to have as many russians in the front office as possible but when it comes to the on the court product, it will be best as possible with maybe AK-47 coming after his contract is up. he is friendly with prokhorov.

Thanks, VC.

David Lee coming hear would be great. He just put up 37, 20 and 10
smh.gif
and so would AK-47 providing some defense.

As for the head coach I could really see JVG back in the tri-state area.

I'm not really on NT like that anymore... But I just wanted to congratulate the Nets on avoiding that record.

I also wanted to give a shout out to the diehards. I gotta give you guys credit for sticking with your team.

Back
Top Bottom