Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Great first half.

TWill playing real good. Almost a triple double already plus the half court shot
pimp.gif

Another tough 3rd...

Hopefully TWill isn't out for long, he's being playing pretty well as of late (with the exception of a few games)

3rd quarters are killing us

another game we could of won

another loss

hope twill is ok and it is just a bad sprain

Next three games are crucial

Mar 22 Williams, who left Monday's game against the Heat with anankle injury, plans to play Wednesday against the Kings, the NewarkStar-Ledger reports. "I'm trying to honestly be back by Wednesday. If Ihave to get treatment for 24 (straight) hours, I will," said Williams."My body heals kind of fast when I sprain my ankle and stuff."
Recommendation:He was able to walk off the court on his own power Monday, but the Netsstill put him in a walking boot and sent him home for the night. It'snice to hear Williams is confident in his ability to bounce backquickly, but keep an eye on his progress over the next day and a halfbefore committing him to your Wednesday lineup.

Despite having no wins since the game against the Knicks, our play has still improved. If we play the way we've been playing in the last few weeks, and play for four quarters, against a Kings team that doesn't play well on the road, we should be able to get a win.

Brett Yormark may come in here and yell at you JB23, take that down..........................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How many fans are going to be in paper bags at home games for the rest of the year now?

Dude just should of left with his family. Had to come back and "defend the team"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone should ask him how that no newark idea has panned out....

Jim and Ian have been great tonight
laugh.gif

Great win
pimp.gif
And on Jewish heritage night no less
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I'm not even Jewish

Back
Top Bottom