Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

ohwell.gif

We allowed them to shoot nearly 60% for the game.

We'll be home against Toronto on Saturday. Hopefully Devin will be ready.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Nets’ Harris and Yi expected back on Saturday[/h1]
By TOM CANAVAN, AP Sports Writer

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)—The New Jersey Nets are getting reinforcements intheir bid to avoid the worst record in NBA history.

Point guard Devin Harris(notes) and power forward Yi Jianlian(notes) practiced Friday andboth said they will play for the Nets (7-61) on Saturday against the TorontoRaptors at the Izod Center.

Harris has missed the last two games with an upper respiratory infection. Yihas missed the last six with a sprained left ankle.

b

“Yi made it through practice. Devin made it through practice, so at thispoint I think we will have everyone,

Have you guys started discussing the draft in here yet?
nerd.gif
...if ya'll are still completely focused on the season I don't want to disrupt that wavelength but I just had a question.

I'm hearing some rumors that the way Evan Turner has been playing as of late and the fact that the Nets have a bigger need at SG than PG, that they would select Turner instead of Wall. Do any of you Nets fans on here put any sort of validity into those stories/rumors?

The Nets have closely looked at (some more than others) this group of players for the draft: Wall, Turner, Cousins, Wesley Johnson, & Derrick Favors.

As it has always been in the past with Rod Thorn, we'll be picking the best player with our pick. So if we get #1 & have a choice between Wall & Turner, we'll end up taking Wall.

JB23 I was there for a quick minute. He signed one of those small basketballs for me
pimp.gif

Raptors today. Lets do it!

Hopefully, Devin will give it a go. Its a huge difference without him there.

Home tonight guys.

Just got back from having my Girls car towed. (Lost brakes and Gas pedal, No accident, no one hurt)

here tonight to watch and complain all throughout

Love the lineups being thrown out there.

team is playing well right now.

I hate Antoine Wright

Miami tonight

No Kiki........maybe - Personal reasons

Clashing has happened over the weekend with many people upset that YI played 38 minutes saturday night, his first game back from the ankle injury.

Many feel the YI experiment is over. (Thank god)

CDR from twitter- HELLUVA practice today. John Loyer will be a great NBA coach one day......SERIOUSLY.

Kiki's days are numbered.

fourth head coach this season for the Nets.

Anyway, Heat have been playing better as of late and yet can still be beaten if played well.

This week is a big week for the Nets, Pistons, Kings, bulls. all winnable games.

GO NETS!!!

Wait, Yi played damn near 40 minutes?
smh.gif
How did I miss that?

Good chance of winning vs the Heat. Wade made that lucky 3 pointer last time against us I think.

Y. Jianlian F 37:46 MIN 3-10 FG 0-0 3-5 FT -7 1 4 5 2 4 0 1 2 0 9PTS

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I just want to know how a 7ft PF with  shooting ability ends ups with 9 points on only ten shots and played 38 min??????????????

I would understand like 15 from that with horrible shooting but that is not even D-League worthy.....

Back
Top Bottom