pimp.gif

scola went on a tear tonight.

lopez and lee looked good for us

no road wins vs the west this year.

back home tuesday.

Hawks tonight

no Joe Johnson

Devin will try to give it a go

bibby will move to the two guard spot to let Jeff treague get his first career start

Go NETS!!!!!!

Hawks without Joe Johnson could get us a win... But they have a lot of other guys who can step it up. Should be a good one, go Nets.

I've seen a couple sotries over the past couple weeks of guys who want to stay with us... From Dooling, to Quiin, etc... There's a good bunch of dedicated guys on this team. Its good to see they want to be here & be here for the turnaround. Atleast they're not looking to leave 1st chance they get & giving up...

We made some really silly turnovers throughout the game.

T-Will with 15 points on 16 shots.
sick.gif

We didn't play well, but Boone had a 20 rebound game.
laugh.gif

Just left

you know, I was sitting there with the people I sit with and was saying "why don't any of the nets run down the court and slam down one of the players on the break"

Terrance was not completely acting great afterwards (walking over to west after he yapped at hi
and leaning against him)

but I applaud the hard foul

Boone is the MVP tonight hands down

13 and 20

Great night for him

lousy nights for the nets

We were moving the ball around nicely most of the quarter, then started to slack.

It's really quiet in the arena.

You can hear side conversations from the crowd.

No defense from either side. It's a little too easy for Phillys guards.

It's actually surprising that we're only down 11. The way we were playing in the second, it looked like we would be heading into the half down 20.

Back
Top Bottom