Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Anyone else think TWill should to PG and Keyon move to SG??

TWill has been finding players and getting to lane.

While Keyon has been scoring and hitting 3s.

THEGR8 is not feeling well
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay so JB23 and I were talking about a special event at the Izod center last night.

Well this where we were at last night.

Probably one of the best experiences I had at the Izod center this year and ranks as one of the best things I have ever been too.

The pictures will explain themselves.

2z8u7ty.jpg

33dwkfa.jpg

33dcfuq.jpg
- Trey Songz (Actually was excellent. My girlfriend was more into it then I was but still, he put on a great opening act)

295zwn7.jpg
- Jeezy and Jay

I have so much more but I just wanted to post a few. Memphis Bleek was a great frontman for Jay and his Overtime session was excellent.

Great Atmosphere and the crowd was nuts.

Will go to another Jay concert if he has one next year.

I know it is OT for the Nets thread but Me and jb23 were discussing it yesterday and I just figured to throw up pics to show why I was not posting for the seventh win

Devin played well and Courtney Lee came back nicely

YI with another injury. he will not play more than 50 games for the third straight season.......

Lets hope this great play continues on the road trip.

Nice pics
pimp.gif

One of the best shows I've ever been to, easily. So many classics played, it was a great experience.

Can I Live
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Hearing that song live was something else. Talk about a perfect song.

Definitly was a lot of fun...

My contribution -

Go Nets

Sounds like you guys had fun. I saw Jay perform live for the first time about 2 years ago at MSG. I'm hoping to see him again.

Anyone else think TWill should to PG and Keyon move to SG??
Not at all. T-Will has been making progress in the last few weeks, and I don't think switching his position would do him any good.

Ok

So I need to vent a bit. Hopefully Jb23 will chime in if he gets a second if he got info.

I talked to my rep today about seats I would like at the Rock next year for full season.

Well I am unable to get those seats till the season ticket holders who have those seats at the Izod get get a chance to get the equivalent at the Rock.

Somewhat understood even though someone that has had tickets with the team for 11 years should have the right to choose seats. any way.

My equivalent which is a $25 seat at the Izod center on a corner downstairs (where the cheerleaders and sly come out of) has been raised to $62 at the Rock.

My folks and I just laughed. 7 win team and the raise in ticket prices is nuts.

I would never pay that for a seat that is further from the court than at the Izod center even if you are on the lower concourse.

I now have to wait to see if I can get those $33 or $25 seats in the 100s center court.

I mean how much worse can you make this especially for people like us who have paid for tickets that a person to the right or left of us got for $0.75 through ticketmaster?????

Unless They know something I do not know about free agency or the draft in the off-season, this team has no excuse to screw around with people who were loyal to the team especially when this all started when Kenyon Martin was traded and I still renewed my seats (Even though this is bad trust me, I never want to see a opening night lineup of Jason Collins, Eric Williams, Richard Jefferson, Ron Mercer, and Travis Best in my life again..........)

I am sorry if I sound salty or even like a brat. They just really bothered me today. Even the people I sit with are not happy right now and they have had theirs for 13 or 14 years now.

Nets are in Memphis tonight. Nets have won the last three road games they have played, Memphis has lost 8 in a row at home. Means nothing really but still a cool fact to think about.

Go NETS!!!!!

The people who work with this team have a habit of screwing fans over... Like you said, loyal season ticket holder, there should be some rights involved with being a fan of this team for so long. Its not slike this is the Lakers or Celtics here, this team has been below .500 for how long? How about you give some respect to the fans who pay their hard earned money to see a 7 win team.

The price increase is ridiculous too. With prices like that they better hope to get the #1 pick alongside a few FA's.

Grizzlies tonight, lets keep the lead this time
laugh.gif
Go Nets!

Looking forward to the game tonight. We need to have a good start, we can't fall behind early against that Grizzlies team. If we do fall behind and try to play catchup, it just won't work.

we were actually quoted the wrong price by our rep. We grabbed the sheets the ticket sales people had during the magic game.

those seat are $50

still

Doubling them after the year they had and telling me I have to wait for some guy (Probably from brooklyn) who bought tickets this year in the center court sections upstairs has more rights then me or you JB23????

Its garbage.

oh well. Will see how it goes.

Boone will start tonight to keep the rotation off the bench.

It sucks about your seats VC.
smh.gif
@ them raising the prices. I hear David Lee I taking the Nets into consideration this offseason.

As far as this game, we're getting hammered all the court.

67 points at half to a Zach-less Grizzly team is unacceptable.

Yeah, overall, we didn't play bad. A few more FTs and more production from Brook and this would have been a win for us.

The amount of points we gave up in the 1st half is the main thing that hurt us.

Almost all teams are raising their prices for tickets because its a "recession".

Management probably believes they're going to make something happen in the FA, although that still doesnt justify raising the prices for a 7 win team. And no offense, but 7 wins is just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom