Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We have to win tomorrow. We'll be facing some tough teams in the first two weeks of March.

We lost a close one to the Wizards the last time we played. It won't be easy, but it is a winnable game.

I swear, I got so nervous when Boston cut it down to six in the 4th. Like, geez, we had an 18 point lead at one point in the 4th.

Oh, and Kris had a great game.

It will be disappointing if we don't go out and do our best to get a win against Washington. I think this team will come out determined after yesterday's win.

Freakin' Yi. The Wiz went at him all game.

Still can't break their zone D, which isn't good to begin with.

Blatche killed us tonight. Having a 14 point lead at one point during the game, we obviously could have played better.

Just left

yi man, why can't u be clutch when we need it

damn free throws and his defense was horrible

Tomorrow night is the annual season ticket holder event

I will try to get pictures for u guys of what they do

they kinda changed it this year with autographs and stuff so will see what interaction I will have with the players like I did last year

cdr is going to autograph something for me Roc.....lol

no Twitter attacks this year

lol

laugh.gif
Yeah, don't let CD-R get away with that again.

And you're right, Yi was messing up at the worst time possible. Two missed crucial FTs, and the back-to-back shots he allowed Foye to get.

He didn't play as well as his stats show. He missed a few easy layups during the game as well.

lol

krazy, Brook actually is someone not to do that too. He is actually really quite upset over stuff like that.

Last year we brought him and Ryan Anderson some Challah bread after a piece they did for the YES Network.

He got me while I was taking pictures this year before a game at shoot around. He was like "hey, your the challah kid"........

he is not as goofy anymore. Still might seem it but the kid has grown up a lot.

But yes, him and Robin do need to look at that during the summer. It is going to affect one of them and their career.

Ok

so I will have pictures up once I get them

I forgot mine at home and my friends we sit with at games had theirs with them

got pics with twill, cdr( he apologized roc for last year) Boone and nt's favorite Chris quinn

they did family feud and they selected my girlfriend and I to be with team blue ( devin, Quinn, Hayes, battie, simmons, Boone, cdr) vs the white ( brook, lee, hump, yi, dooling, twill, hassell)

they used us for life lines

The event was all open. Brook and Hayes handled the signed team photos, Devin and lee gave out raffle tickets and you walked in to the food and the rest of the team just mingled with the fans

I won the grand prize. A two night stay at an Atlantic city hotel

Pretty shocked actually

I will get picks up as soon as I can

Ok

so I will have pictures up once I get them

I forgot mine at home and my friends we sit with at games had theirs with them

got pics with twill, cdr( he apologized roc for last year) Boone and nt's favorite Chris quinn

they did family feud and they selected my girlfriend and I to be with team blue ( devin, Quinn, Hayes, battie, simmons, Boone, cdr) vs the white ( brook, lee, hump, yi, dooling, twill, hassell)

they used us for life lines

The event was all open. Brook and Hayes handled the signed team photos, Devin and lee gave out raffle tickets and you walked in to the food and the rest of the team just mingled with the fans

I won the grand prize. A two night stay at an Atlantic city hotel

Pretty shocked actually

I will get picks up as soon as I can

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

he is not as goofy anymore. Still might seem it but the kid has grown up a lot.

Agreed, he seemed so funny/down to earth last year with fans, He seemed to grow up real quick over the course of the summer. A lot less likely to talk & sign for fans now.

Eh

it was cause my dad and the people we sit with were ragging on me about it in front of him

And brook was cool last night jb23 he signed some and took pictures and even joked around at the game portion

dude still dresses like a six year old though. Lol

Cavs tonight.

King James and Naughty by Nature at Halftime. Thats what I call a night right there.

OPP better be performed tonight.

lol

Nets have played better as of late and the nets will need t be on their games especially with the performance the Cavs had the other night vs the NYK.

the Nets have played Cleveland well though so we shall see if they can get a W in this final matchup of the season.

Last Time Lebron will be in the tri-sate area until JULY 1 free agency begins...........

GO NETS!!!!

Here are our next 5 games after the game tonight:

Orlando
at New York
at Memphis
at Dallas
at Oklahoma City

We really needed that win against Washington.

Back
Top Bottom