Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Reggie Miller Game 5 round one.

Best sporting event I have been to ever.

Was in that building.

cracked the glass after I kicked it in on the upper deck. They never replaced it. lol.

I will not miss that arena though JB. I was there for almost 14 years and am very happy we will be in Newark.

Where are you going to look to sit once they go there JB?????

What section did you mess up the glass on?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have sentimental feelings toward the Nets playing in that arena I guess. I know the Nets are better off in Newark & in Brooklyn later on. Its just I remember going to the arena watching them at a young age & till this day go all the time to support them... Just a lot of memories there. Seeing the Nets there all the time... This place was like my 2nd home. Just tough to see them move.

I have no idea yet where Im gonna look for seats honestly... I've been there once for a preseason game, so Im not to familiar with it. Gotta do some research on the seating charts.

Is it summer yet? I can't wait until we move to the rock. It will be a much better game experience for all of us.

Does anybody here post on NetsDaily?

We cut it to 6 in the last few minutes of the 3rd, and it looked like we had a chance. The effort wasn't there in the 4th.

Devin played well.

[table][tr][td] Starters [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3Pt[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Reb[/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]BS[/td] [td]BA[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts [/td] [/tr][tr][td]   C. Lee [/td] [td] G [/td] [td]39:01[/td] [td]7-13[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td] -10 [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]17 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]   .D. Harris [/td] [td] G [/td] [td]38:16[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td] -6 [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]19 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]   B. Lopez [/td] [td] C [/td] [td]39:38[/td] [td]9-12[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td] -9 [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]22 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]   Y. Jianlian [/td] [td] F [/td] [td]31:37[/td] [td]2-13[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td] +5 [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]   J. Hayes [/td] [td] F [/td] [td]28:56[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]1-8[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td] -17 [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5 [/td][/tr][/table]

How does this make sense?

alien.gif

Yi needs help. Seriously. Dude started out with a bang coiming off that injury. Now he's just
eyes.gif

He couldn't hit the water if he fell off a boat.

Nets record would be somewhat decent if they knew how to finish games.

What is the public transportation situation like to the Prudential Center? Is there a train from Penn Station that stops by? Since I moved to Brooklyn two years ago it's been a pain in the butt getting to games.

Basically todays gam ein short -

24 minutes of good basketball
24 minutes of bad basketball

We aren't going to get wins this way. Teams will make runs, we have to learn how to 1) stop these runs/hold the leads & 2) put together a 2nd half of good basketball

*sigh*

1st quarter brilliant, outstanding.

The rest? Eh.

You're right JB they're gonna learn how to withstand a team run the hard way

*sigh*

1st quarter brilliant, outstanding.

The rest? Eh.

You're right JB they're gonna learn how to withstand a team run the hard way

AirVandal to get to Prudential or Newark Penn from is easy.

Take the subway (probably the 1,2 or 3)to WTC for the PATH.

From there take WTC to Newark train and you're there.

Tough loss after playing so well in the first quarter.

Brook was great and then Kiki just stopped going to him
JB23- 231 on the right side is where I got the glass.

Back
Top Bottom