Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Portland only turned the ball over 3 times.

No surprise we came up short. We messed ourselves up in the first half.

Agreed. It was nice to see them make an effort in the second.

Backcourt was great. But only 11 shots for Brook?

On the road from the game.

Once kiki took courtney out on that run in the fourth, the take was done

yes he needed a rest but putting him on the bench for about 2 min really changed the flow of the game

hassell was like having Collins out there tonight

no offense but defense all around

that blazers team is a nicely built team

Juwan Howard still kicking.......

Nets notes: Chris-Douglas Roberts' benching "a one-game thing"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Record
[h5]What’s the matter?[/h5]
Interim coach Kiki Vandeweghe said the "internal matter" that kept Chris Douglas-Roberts seated Sunday was "a one-game thing."

The Nets’ swingman is happy it’s over, but said he doesn’t know what he did.

"Itwas a surprise but I really don’t want that to blow up,"Douglas-Roberts said. "Whatever this internal matter is, hopefully it’sover now. Hopefully we can move on from this internal matter. But Iwant that to go away."

Douglas-Roberts,who can’t hide his disdain for losing, is trying to say little thesedays to the media or on Twitter. His brutal honesty has gotten him introuble this season. Douglas-Roberts started 35 games, but has become asub and Vandeweghe benched him twice in the prior six contests.

Rumblingsare the internal matter had to do with something involving Saturday’spractice. Douglas-Roberts said he was there Saturday.

"That was a team matter," Vandeweghe said. "I don’t really want to expound on it."

But earlier this month, Terrence Williams was told to leave practice and played the next night.

TheNets were without Jarvis Hayes (calf) Tuesday, but Trenton Hassellstarted. Douglas-Roberts came off the bench. Vandeweghe said he choseHassell for his defense on Portland guard Brandon Roy.
[h5]Thanks for calling[/h5]
Douglas-Roberts said, "I dominate practice." Yet he can’t explain why he’s playing much less now.

He said opposing NBA players, including Jerry Stackhouse, have called him to offer encouragement.
[h5]Briefs[/h5] Hayes said he expects to play in the Nets’ next game, Saturday at Boston.

http://www.northjersey.co...__a_one-game_thing_.html

Boston Celtics today, hopefully it is a good game.

Dooling was not hurt in a car accident Thursday when his SUV hit a stop sign and his tire blew out.

Battie might be bought out come tomorrow

Hope everyone is okay from the Snow. Just got out of my apartment that has no power (which started thursday night and may not be back til tuesday.......) At my folks with my girlfirend

GO NETS!!!!!

Boston has some trouble against under .500 teams, hopefully we can give them a run for their money too.

Up at the half, lets hope we play a full 48.

We can win this game. I don't want us to fall apart in the second half and just say, "Oh, it was the Celtics." We're doing well and we need to keep it up.

indifferent.gif

These stupid refs. They call a shot-clock violation on Boston too early so Boston gets another chance to get themselves in a good position to score.

Nate threw up a bad half court shot because of the shot clock.

Lee quieting the crowd
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We did a good job of not getting caught up in that boston mini run. We gotta do the same in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom