Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

Ah I guess I'll just post in here.

-Flynn has a lot of energy/fire....that was the resume on him though.
-Brook Lopez
frown.gif
....I wish we had him.
-Yi looks powerful when throwing them down....always thought this dude was incredibly soft.

Our squad is full of a bunch of role players and young projects
alien.gif
...butI'll take it.

Nets up by 10...not surprised.

Brook.
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, but I thought SHUGES brought up a great point about Yi.

I agree that it probably will be hard for him to show how much he has progressed, if there has been any progression, due to the new faces around.

But we'll see.

For being the season/home opener, I'm seeing A LOT of empty seats
smh.gif

Brook
smokin.gif

Gomes
smokin.gif

Love would be making a big difference right now...
tired.gif

Cardinal hits the first 3 of the game
laugh.gif

HOLLINS!
eek.gif
....that looked like a travel though? I don't know.

hollins is playing well for the wolves

jefferson is not healthy JPZx. He still has not recovered from the injury.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

hollins is playing well for the wolves

jefferson is not healthy JPZx. He still has not recovered from the injury.
Big Al is certainly not moving well...but the past couple of weeks he AND Rambis have said that he'll have some troubles getting back intoit...so I'm not sure if I should be too concerned. Although, with another 20-win season looming I don't understand why we just don't sit him for2-4 weeks or so to make sure he's fully healthy when he's out there. We don't want to risk anything with that knee...

Hollins is raw, but damn that kid can make some plays that will make your mouth drop sometimes
laugh.gif
eek.gif

^ I like are cap for next year

especially if we have to re-sign down the road brook, CDR etc etc.

Cap may be for Lebron a thon but we have other guys who will need bigger extensions.

Terrence Williams is doing a lot more than I thought he'd be allowed to in his first game. Props from Frank for letting him play
pimp.gif

Brewer
eek.gif

Nice dish Ellington

EDIT: Brewer w/ the steal
smokin.gif

Cut it to 6
nerd.gif

TWill playing very well.

He will get a starter spot like Brook did last year if he keeps this up consistently

And Props for YI. He is playing well also.

Ticky tack
smh.gif
...might've been a little bit of the body but the shot wasalready gone and it looked like Brewer was boxing out at that point.

The problem with the Nets last year was that we couldn't close the 4th quarter out. Without Vince, we're going to lose a lot more games than we didlast year if we can't learn to play 4 quarters.

We need Harris to play defense. He has not done that at all tonight. That was his major focus all off-season.

As vandal said. No vince in the fourth = ????????? What player will step up. You would hope Devin but still.

Just Frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom