Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

This team is not that bad at all though

that was my point with the shirt

some of the rankings would actually have them ahead of the knicks if it was not for us having no wins

You think I am happy with this????

I spend 1800 on full season tickets each year

trust me I am not happy with not getting a win but u can't knock the guys especially since we only play with 9 guys now

the road has light at the end of it

The problem is, if they don't get the win soon, all these "moral" losses are going to strain on them and cause locker room tensions.
A team can only go so far on "we did all we can with what we had" before players need something to lash out at. (i've been on really terriblehigh school teams lol)

Agreed on the moral losses. Its hard to have faith in them when you're winless this far into the season. On the plus side though, we have 3 winnable gamescoming up. As mentioned, the effort that has been given as of late can easily translate into wins.

Good look on those tickets!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gko2408

The problem is, if they don't get the win soon, all these "moral" losses are going to strain on them and cause locker room tensions.
A team can only go so far on "we did all we can with what we had" before players need something to lash out at. (i've been on really terrible high school teams lol)
Well said.

And that goes for the fans too. You'll start hearing some irrational things b/c of all the losing.

For instance, I firmly believe that if Devin Harris can't remain healthy, the Nets need to ship his *%@ out next year. Yes, the team is losing w/o him. Butthey have also proved in the past that they are capable of winning without him too (see Dooling, Keyon 2008-09).

Of course, not having Vince any longer is a major factor this year. And all the damn injuries have prevented anyone from seeing the full capabilities of thissquad.

But with Lee due back on Tues and with Keyon, Simmons, Hayes, Devin and Yi all due back shortly after, this team still can make some noise this year.

That's my opinion at least.

Oh, and I was only half-kidding about trading Devin. But there definitely is some truth in my comments still....

I was pissed about the way the Miami game ended, even a day after.

I mean, we HAD it.
smh.gif

But whatever, we have to move on. Let's see how things go tonight.

[h2]http://www.netsdaily.com/?p=9199[/h2]
[h2]Game 11 - Pacers @ Nets - Tuesday, November 17, 7:30[/h2]November 16, 2009, 5:33 pm
The Pacers may have looked like a possible win early in the season but in their last outing, they beat the Celtics, with Danny Granger going for 29 and Dahntay Jones picking up 25. They're now 4-3. It's looking like the Nets will have no more than nine players Tuesday. Devin Harris did go through a full practice and is looking good for Wednesday. Courtney Lee worked out and may play Saturday. All in good time.

I was going to say the same thing about Indy... we can't take them to easy. Its not a guranteed win, but its a winnable game. We can easily start a nicelittle winning streak, or keep the losing streak going. Let's just take care of business at home. Go Nets!

Sorry

Went to career fair today no time at work to post

yeah Indy is not going to be easy tonight

skip
twill
cdr
Hassell
lopez

Nets are going small to guard granger

like the move by opie actually

Should be a good game though

go nets!!!!!!

sick.gif
smh.gif
at me for paying a good amount of $ for seats to see the cavs and nets

at least ill get to see Bron
grin.gif

Harris needs to come back asap
ohwell.gif

T-Will took that shot too early. There was about a 3 second difference between the shot and game clock, he took it with about 14 seconds to go, and Indiana gota shot off before the buzzer.

Sloppy...

They are trying to keep it close but poor decision making is killing them.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

lower level tickets are $10 tuesday night.
sorry this made me chuckle
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yall even more pathetic than we are... only thing keeping me going this season
pimp.gif

as much as i hate to admitit, they play way better then us.

they play with effort night in and out. even with half their starting line out, which is the only reason they're doing so bad.
its no excuse though.

Nets definitely give a better effort than the Knicks.

And it's a shame too cuz the Nets have just as many young players (rookies or 2nd year guys) on their roster as the Knicks do.

Yet they seem to scrap and be in every game at a better rate than the Knicks.

I mean, look at this game here.... Nets are right back in it after being down 17.

I swear I'll pay good money to see the Nets have a good offensive day. Win or lose I dont care. Just put the damn ball in the basket.

"It was between Antonie Wright, Danny Granger, and Gerald Green on the draft board for the Nets".

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And yeah, Hibbert has certainly improved his game.

Back
Top Bottom