Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

^^
laugh.gif

I agree the Nets are scrappier but when it comes to the 4th quarter we have some absolute bums out there. The only two guys I can trust out of the currentactive bunch to come through for us in the 4th are Lopez and CDR and they're 2-year men.

We're 0-10 and we've been competitive lately, but the lack of wins is going to frustrate the players and fans, eventually, like mentioned earlier.

I mean, look at this game here.... Nets are right back in it after being down 17.
Do you not remember the back to back games where we came back from down 20+ only to L in OT? We just cant finish worth !$+%, and even though a fewwere done before they started. Over 50% of our games so far could have gone both ways, if we were slightly good at finshing (remember the fiasco vs the Pacerswhen we had the lead all game but couldnt get one basket in the last 9 minutes??
indifferent.gif
) as far as im concerned we both garbage... we are 1-20 combined
laugh.gif
smh.gif
(at least the 1 is from us though
smokin.gif
)

Originally Posted by THE GR8

I mean, look at this game here.... Nets are right back in it after being down 17.
Do you not remember the back to back games where we came back from down 20+ only to L in OT? We just cant finish worth !$+%, and even though a few were done before they started. Over 50% of our games so far could have gone both ways, if we were slightly good at finshing (remember the fiasco vs the Pacers when we had the lead all game but couldnt get one basket in the last 9 minutes??
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
)

either way, you have to admit. they play better then us. theres no denying it.

same old story with this team

Great Night by Brook and CDR

Gr8 nick picking again I see.

Eh, Its not like we are fighting for draft position or anything like that (Utah says thank you by the way)

bucks tomorrow

Originally Posted by BangDak

Do you not remember the back to back games where we came back from down 20+ only to L in OT? We just cant finish worth !$+%, and even though a few were done before they started. Over 50% of our games so far could have gone both ways, if we were slightly good at finshing (remember the fiasco vs the Pacers when we had the lead all game but couldnt get one basket in the last 9 minutes??
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
)
either way, you have to admit. they play better then us. theres no denying it.

Word? Theres no denying it? I mean last time i checked we were 1-9 and the are 0-11 now
ohwell.gif

Nets in Milwaukee tonight.

Jennings has been great so far.

hopefully the Nets can go into this with the same fight and get a win.

GO NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word? Theres no denying it? I mean last time i checked we were 1-9 and the are 0-11 now
ohwell.gif
at least they have their first roudn pick. i think.
they're still playing better then us, even if we have a win.

^yup

most rankings are like that.

Granger playing well against that knick defense........

Delfino I forgot came back.

Nets looking terrible early.

Seedy Are got hacked... no call...

B-Lo got called for a ticky-tack offensive screen early....

Skip with poor shooting early....

Brook forced to take a near 3 pointer...

And just as I type all of that, they pull to within 3.
laugh.gif

edit:

Bucks ball-movement a second ago was FLAWLESS. I think all 5 players touched the rock without anything more than 2 dribbles apiece.

Bucks are vastly improved and Jennings is not the whole reason to why.

Skiles is a good coach.

Seriously, look at their ball movement. Very crisp.

I love it. They are playing so selflessly.

Hakim is in...
pimp.gif

Nets are clicking on both ends of the floor.

Let's see if they can hold it together.....

i'm not watching the game, but i know that not having a real backup point guard is hurting us.

QFT JB23

i just cant explain the second half shut down.

I like the bucks fans "your not going to make it, NO, u aint going to make it, Your not going to make that free throwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom