Nets 10-11 Pre-season- Haifa Oct 3 at THE ROCK/VC3FAN Life rant. lol

2qaml3a.jpg

yes brook we stink GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR The losses are beginning to be annoying. At least Devin is back Saturday.

Another let down...

Devin should be back Saturday, Lee soon, so atleast that's something to look forward to. A winnable game on Saturday as well before the annual toughroadtrip.

Bright spots tonight were definitly TWill & CDR.

Debacled. I fell asleep at halftime thinking we'd pull it out because we we're looking good. I forgot about our 2nd halves.

The Suck Bowl happens this afternoon.

It is amazing reading all of the articles that say this Nets team is not the worst team in the league despite the record they have. (First article is long sothats why the link)

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/shaun_powell/11/20/insider/index.html

3 reasons why the Nets aren't the NBA's worst team
They're 0-12 headed into Saturday's showdown at the 2-9 Knicks, but ...

• They have a promising young roster. The Nets are in this mess because injuries to All-Star point guard Devin Harris, starting shooting guard Courtney Lee,power forward Yi Jianlian and swingman Jarvis Hayes have left them with eight players. They wouldn't be a playoff team if healthy, but the young trio ofHarris, Lee and center Brook Lopez (17.3 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.6 blocks in 12 games) would provide hope for the future.

• They haven't surrendered. Chris Douglas-Roberts has emerged as a member of their rotation moving forward while leading the team with 17.4 points. Moreimportant is the role played by coach Lawrence Frank, who can afford to coach his players all-out. It's not like he can be concerned about the long haul ashe's a lame duck in the last year of his contract.
"If Lawrence gets fired for being 0-12, it will be a disgrace to our league because of how hard they play," a rival scout said. "Most teamswould have packed it in by now, but he's getting everything out of them that he can -- they play hard, they execute. He's having to post up TrentonHassell because that's his best option. This sounds crazy, but if you base it on someone getting the most out of his guys, I think he should be a Coach ofthe Year candidate."

• Reinforcements are on the way. The Nets have major cap space this summer, the promise of a billionaire owner from Russia and the hope of a new home inBrooklyn. Better days are ahead for sure.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/ian_thomsen/11/20/countdown/1.html#ixzz0XVJlYoJk
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

Devin is back and will come off the bench today. Lee maybe back as well.

A win is needed today before they leave on their thanksgiving trip with teams like Denver, Sacramento, Portland, and the Lakers on the horizon.

LETS GO NETS!!!!!!!!!!

They to put together a solid game. Dont fold up like lawn chairs in the 4th. I've got faith in the team.

Yeah pr0phecy, I've been reading in the Knicks post especially after the Iverson Debacle. lol

it should be fun today. I'm sure the arena will be orange and blue but it is also a saturday afternoon so the arena should be packed.

and it's Dora the Explorer day.............. Guess GR8 may show up for that.

Gotta love Nets home game promotions.

"Shakes Head"

Hope we get our first win before the road trip.

Devin for 6th man
laugh.gif

And I do agree with what was said about us... Bad record or not we do have some promise.

laugh.gif
at dora the explorer day
roll.gif

Go nets!

I just remembered why I hate watching the Nets. Why the arena look like everybody is smoking in there?

I love the fact that Seedy stays trying to dunk with 2 hands.

edit:

Devin with the MASH.
eek.gif

Wow... horrible call refs.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

CLEAN BLOCK

Ugh.... and the deflection off the foot was really a deflection off of Devin's hand. SMH @ these refs.

Dagger by Harrington.
sick.gif

Nets played well enough to lose.... as usual.
smh.gif

Some positives though...

Devin looked comfortable out there (especially that dunk.
eek.gif
).

Brook remained in the post instead of drifting out towards the 3pt line.

He was also a defensive presence with 4 blocks.

Nets just needed to play better defense.

And if Rafer had given them anything (and if the refs didn't blow 2 bad calls), this might have been a different outcome.

Back
Top Bottom