NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Extra controllers going fast.
Short few compared to consoles.
At least everyone releasing early.

Extra controllers going fast.

Bet you it is resellers...............considering the re-release of NES minis will kill resell prices of the current ones in the resale market, they're targeting the "harder to find" NES Classic Controllers now.

Watch them things pop up on eBay in the next 12 hours or so at around $60-$70 each

Nice just placed an order through BB. Hopefully it goes through. Might head to the stores tomorrow to see if I can find one too just in case.

Bet you it is resellers...............considering the re-release of NES minis will kill resell prices of the current ones in the resale market, they're targeting the "harder to find" NES Classic Controllers now.

Watch them things pop up on eBay in the next 12 hours or so at around $60-$70 each

I completely missed the first NES Classic console and controllers. Ticked me off to no end. Paid way more attention and had good people relay info during SNES. Friends and Family all around got Oops.
Sure Nintendo will make a lot more, but still good to get everything done soon. Too many drops next couple days. Good Luck on your Hunt.

I completely missed the first NES Classic console and controllers. Ticked me off to no end. Paid way more attention and had good people relay info during SNES. Friends and Family all around got Oops.
Sure Nintendo will make a lot more, but still good to get everything done soon. Too many drops next couple days. Good Luck on your Hunt.

I already have a NES mini.............I copped it a long *** time ago (damn ThinkGeek bundle :smh: ).

I may slip out tomorrow to see if an extra NES Classic controller is somehow left unnoticed in the stores though, but I doubt it. I don't really need the extra controller, I barely play my NES mini anyway (barely play my SNES mini too...........but I've played it more than the NES).

Looks like bots bought out target before it even went live.

Damn I was waiting on them, see they aren’t showing up anymore when they said coming soon even after 3e/12p. Assumed it was going to be an AM release.

We’ll see if they pop back up later I guess.

Any word on amazon? They put them up yet?

I find it suspect BB still has them hours later and GS and Target ran through them so fast. Maybe they got numbers like that or maybe their system is trash and plenty of cancellations will ensue.

bestbuy still allowing you to buy the console but the delivery date pushed out to jul 9. originally was jul 3 if you jumped in right away. So looks like there is going to be a lot and frequently restocked.

it's those controllers that the resellers are after.

Got one on Bestbuy.com

Didn’t score a controller but I really don’t need one

Just happy I got the system honestly

Did you end up getting through brother?

I saw the link at midnight and luckily checked out
I passed sir..I have 2 snes minis and I only played that twice!!! I kno I won't touch this ..but if I'm ever walking thru Walmart or target and these are sitting I kno my impulses will get the best of me

I passed sir..I have 2 snes minis and I only played that twice!!! I kno I won't touch this ..but if I'm ever walking thru Walmart or target and these are sitting I kno my impulses will get the best of me

Haha for sure

I too doubled up on the snes and kinda regret it, i’ll probably gift one away to a family member, but I definitely needed the nes for collection purposes

Went to my local Wal-Mart around 630am. They only got in 4. Easy pick up with no lines. Now my local GameStop got 24 in and they sold out within 10 minutes of opening.

Back
Top Bottom